Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: In Denver...chasing a low number 914/6 and hoping to get laid...
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Joe Bob
Snow delays at Reno/Tahoe IA, doing the Verizon crap and sucking down Virgin Cranberry drinks..... lol-2.gif

.......going to hinterlands of DEN and looking at a barn find.....NOOOOPERS....not gonnna tell until I do the grind.....if the perp pops, it's mine....if not, y'all can have at it.....

As to the other....Bubba gonna meet up with an old GF from the Pleistocene era......the pics still shows she has a nice bootey.....@ 50+

Anyways.....Rico gonna be in Denver until the 15th.....

Ferg
No such thing as a barn find out here, I've picked the area clean poke.gif

Give a ring (seven two zero) 470-1063 if you up around Boulder.

bandjoey
thisthreadisworthlesswithoutpics.gif The barn find and the girlfriend biggrin.gif
jmill
QUOTE(bandjoey @ Feb 9 2010, 07:15 PM) *

thisthreadisworthlesswithoutpics.gif The barn find and the girlfriend biggrin.gif

agree.gif Except the barn find is optional.
FourBlades

I agree who cares about the freaking car!
Cap'n Krusty
QUOTE(bandjoey @ Feb 9 2010, 05:15 PM) *

Be careful what you wish for, you might get it ................

The Cap'n
Crazyhippy
I'm guessing it's #4 biggrin.gif
zztot
De car or de GF ????
ghuff
QUOTE(Rico Suave @ Feb 9 2010, 11:26 AM) *

Snow delays at Reno/Tahoe IA, doing the Verizon crap and sucking down Virgin Cranberry drinks..... lol-2.gif

.......going to hinterlands of DEN and looking at a barn find.....NOOOOPERS....not gonnna tell until I do the grind.....if the perp pops, it's mine....if not, y'all can have at it.....

As to the other....Bubba gonna meet up with an old GF from the Pleistocene era......the pics still shows she has a nice bootey.....@ 50+

Anyways.....Rico gonna be in Denver until the 15th.....

Pound that vag out. aktion035.gif

Possibly get a 914.

See, divorce has a silver lining.
sww914
Still a nice booty, it's just down by her knees now. smile.gif
ClayPerrine
If she wants to show you her tits, and then lifts her skirt... RUN AWAY!!!!!
TravisNeff
I just about peed myself reading your post Clay :lmao:
tod914
Ask her to do a handstand before she removes her top. That way they will still appear perky.
Katmanken
And, you won't be able to see her face.....
Joe Bob
Tuff crowd....the /6 ended up being a conversion and a rusty hunk at that.....diving into the old GF.....that's still has a good lubed up rack. No rust here....

Not bad for 51.....we went to the local Harley Bar.....
rick 918-S
Who is this? Peter Pan?
Joe Bob
Yes, I have a PETER and a frying pan.....need pics? KMA.gif
Dr Evil
QUOTE(Rico Suave @ Feb 12 2010, 09:51 AM) *

Tuff crowd....the /6 ended up being a conversion and a rusty hunk at that.....diving into the old GF.....that's still has a good lubed up rack. No rust here....

w00t.gif
RJMII
QUOTE(Dr Evil @ Feb 12 2010, 11:21 PM) *

QUOTE(Rico Suave @ Feb 12 2010, 09:51 AM) *

w00t.gif

if "she" is looking at Z; I bet the thought is "paper or plastic?"; because sometimes desperate women use a grocery bag, too. stirthepot.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.