Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: It isn't ugly when you take out the back doors!
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Sleepin
Looks like a Supra!
bigkensteele
Of course, no offense meant toward those that are adding back doors to their car
poke.gif
dlo914
aktion035.gif i like!
Dr Evil
ah, looks like every other fucking car.
VaccaRabite
Looks like another 911.

I miss the body style of the 928. That was a great looking car.

Zach
davesprinkle
QUOTE(Vacca Rabite @ Feb 9 2010, 08:10 PM) *

Looks like another 911.

Zach

Damn thing looked like a used bar of soap.
championgt1
QUOTE(Vacca Rabite @ Feb 9 2010, 08:10 PM) *

Looks like another 911.

Zach

agree.gif Always loved the 928!

Click to view attachment
bigkensteele
QUOTE(Dr Evil @ Feb 9 2010, 07:26 PM) *

ah, looks like every other fucking car.

If my Millenia looked like that, I wouldn't wish that someone would steal it.

BTW, you gave me shit about Milly being a chick car at the clinic. Then I noticed on your sig that you have a Suby Forester! You are apparently a lesbian trapped inside an evil man's body...
ClayPerrine
<sarcasm> Great... a front engined 911 </sarcasm>

zymurgist
QUOTE(bigkensteele @ Feb 9 2010, 11:49 PM) *

BTW, you gave me shit about Milly being a chick car at the clinic. Then I noticed on your sig that you have a Suby Forester! You are apparently a lesbian trapped inside an evil man's body...

If that means that he fantasizes about naked women all the time, then call me a lesbian too.
tradisrad
I saw a Panamera on the road last week. It was cool in a funky way.
tat2dphreak
in person the panamera looks better than it does in the pics... I'm still not a fan, tho.

I kinda like this better than the pana, kinda looks like an aston, tho... or is that just me with the subliminal article mentioning the aston.

I didn't like 928s tho, sorry... 944 looked better and felt faster.

new 928:
Click to view attachment

DB9:
Click to view attachment
Lavanaut
Reminds me a bit of a 550 Maranello
zymurgist
I like the Corvette style fender scoop, but I'm a Corvette fan anyway.
aircooledtechguy
For years and years, IMHO the 911 was as close as man had come to automotive perfection; timeless lines, superior handling and a winning heritage; What more could a car guy want??

When the Cayman debuted, suddenly the 911 looked chubby to me. . .

The Panamer looks like a 911 that let itself go. . . BIG TIME!! headbang.gif
race914
QUOTE(tat2dphreak @ Feb 10 2010, 10:32 AM) *

in person the panamera looks better than it does in the pics... I'm still not a fan, tho.

I kinda like this better than the pana, kinda looks like an aston, tho... or is that just me with the subliminal article mentioning the aston.

I didn't like 928s tho, sorry... 944 looked better and felt faster.

new 928:
Click to view attachment

DB9:
Click to view attachment

also similar to the Maserati Gran Turismo

IPB Image

I'm going to have to get silhouette certified to tell these apart at a distance
dw914er
I kinda like it wub.gif
bigkensteele
I agree that it looks similar to the Aston, the Mas, and the Marenello, but that is what a GT car looks like. Big engine in the front (long hood), room for two peeps and a couple of bags (short, sweeping rear). I think that the Porsche is by far the best looking of the cars pictured above, and I think that I like it more than the 911. However, I like the Cayman far more than the 911, even though Porsche doesn't want me to. Doesn't matter anyway. I doubt that I will ever buy a Porsche that is not at least 25 years old. I like classics.
plymouth37
Saw my first Panamera in person today, it has a huge presence on the road and looks so much better in person than the pics I have seen of it. A tudor would be awesome! I love a good two door touring car.
ArtechnikA
As yet undisclosed: how are they going to kneecap it so it won't be faster than the '911' ? It's getting harder and harder for them to keep the Cayman slower - that darned Newtonian physics keeps getting int he way !
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.