Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 914 content: Leif Garrett feature on Bio channel
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
flipb
I'm watching this feature on the making of Animal House on the Biography channel, and they ran a promo for a new show called "Celebrity Close Calls".

I thought I saw something familiar in there, and sure 'nuf:
Click to view attachment

The first episode (Feb. 15th) will include the story of Leif Garrett's crash in a 914. I fear that they may have actually crashed one as a re-enactment for the show. sad.gif

Here's the video: http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=283591143258
EdwardBlume
"No! You saved my life that day.."

That was a good True Hollywood Stories episode...
Sleepin
I just saw the preview while watching the Woody Harrelson bio. Sure looks like they wrecked that blue 914 for filming.
Larouex
Leif, have another shot of heroin you dumbass. I have some pee-chee stickers from his skateboarding movie, full 8X11, I put them around sometime for fun. What a friggen wanker that guy was/is still.
914junkie
I saw an interview with Ice T years ago and he was talking about being in a bad accident in his 914 that put him in the hospital. beer3.gif smoke.gif
Just googled it...
Ice-T was injured in a car accident in 1986, when his Porsche 914 was broadsided by another vehicle. The car accident would later serve as a turning point where he would focus his skills on rapping and producing albums.
Sleepin
Was he "T" boned? lol-2.gif ........blink.gif

So in a sense, the 914 is responsible for Cop Killer? popcorn[1].gif
Sleepin
......and exactly how gangsta can you be in a 914?
EdwardBlume
QUOTE(esses62 @ Feb 9 2010, 08:46 PM) *

I thought his passenger died in that crash

note to self do not drive in the passenger seat while cheesey 70's tiger beat pop star is driving lol-2.gif

Not killed.. but lost the use of both legs... somehow they didn't ever talk after that until HTS reunited them... where Lief got all weepy, and his former buddy ended up ironically thanking him for "saving his life" that night...
nycchef
QUOTE(flipb @ Feb 9 2010, 06:21 PM) *

I'm watching this feature on the making of Animal House on the Biography channel, and they ran a promo for a new show called "Celebrity Close Calls".

I thought I saw something familiar in there, and sure 'nuf:
Click to view attachment

The first episode (Feb. 15th) will include the story of Leif Garrett's crash in a 914. I fear that they may have actually crashed one as a re-enactment for the show. sad.gif

Here's the video: http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=283591143258

not sure if they used it but, leo imperial sold them his roller to use as the post wreck car.
Cap'n Krusty
I can't believe I'm even reading this thread, and I can't believe even more that there's anyone alive that would watch that show ..................

The Cap'n
tat2dphreak
I can't believe they wrecked another 914 for leif garret's career. at this point the teener has to be worth more. wink.gif
Lou W
Did anybody get Andy the vin number? aktion035.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.