Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: COME AND GET IT!!!
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
madd_dogg_914
Perhaps this would be better off in the classified section, but I know it will get more hits if I put it here. Monday morning is our free spring cleaning thanks to the Waste Management Department. I can throw away as much as I can all for free. So I am cleaning the garage and uncovering tons of little 914 goodies. I am not gonna deal with eBay so here is the deal. As I uncover stuff I am gonna post a picture of it. All of the parts are located in Scotts Valley, CA and are 100% no catches free! You just come and get the stuff. If you live too far away I can perhaps meet you somewhere, or I can ship at your expense. Please no shipping on big bulky items, like the seats, as I have no desire to run around town buying boxes and packing tape. The catch is on Sunday night what isn't accounted for is going into the trash can and straight to the dump. If you think you might need this stuff, or could possibly sell it and make some $ DO IT! I am just cleaning and would much rather this stuff go to a 914 than a dump. First pic coming up, the seats! Being that this stuff is free I wont have any bidding wars the stuff will go to whoever wants it and can pick it up first. I can hold the stuff for as long as you want, but remember, if no one claims it by Sunday night, out it goes. Please e-mail me at a914lover@hotmail.com or just post your reply here. I will be checking all day today and tomorrow.

-Chris
madd_dogg_914
Here are the seats. They are torn up around the bolster, the cusions are all but destroyed by a dog, but if you want them you can have them too. These would be great to recover. They are very solid seats, just not the prettiest, but if you aint got em, come and get 'em . . .
madd_dogg_914
Here is a chromed steel spare. Certainly not concours, but if you ainnt got a spare then you should, and it is free and comes with rubber. Can't beat that. Besides, how else are you gona clean your windows with no air pressure, or for some, clean your lap . . . happy11.gif
madd_dogg_914
Here is a top. It doesn't have the front latches ,but it does have the rear ones. No side rubber, but the "C" shaped rubber is there along the back. It is fairly new, and I put a strip of felt along the back to cut down on sqeaks. Should get a good paint job, but if it is better than your, or if you wanna have a spare, it is FREE!!!
madd_dogg_914
Here is front and rear bumper rubber. Both peices are rusty inside and flimsy, but when mounted to the bumper perform fine. Front drivers side has a small chunk of rubber missing, but if your are gone, or in worse shape come get them. Also, feel free to call my cell phone (831)247-4949
madd_dogg_914
Here is the front belly pan. It is in okay shape, a little dented, but the part that is dented in under the car so you wont see it. Could use a repaint, but if you are naked up front under the bumper, this finishes the car.
madd_dogg_914
Whoops, pictures help.
Brad Roberts
I'll let this slide this time.... only because the parts are free and nobody is online right now...LOL

B
madd_dogg_914
Yeah, if I was charging I would totally understand, but this is charity! mueba.gif
madd_dogg_914
Here is a set of 914-4 rotors. They have about 50,000 miles on them, but they are still very useable. A good clean and a couple runs around the block and you'll be in buisness. And remeber: FREE!!!
madd_dogg_914
Here is a set of tie rods, I am sure someone can use these, if not just as a spare set.
madd_dogg_914
Who couldn't use a set of backup trailing arms, or if you want to get yours boxed, send these in and you wont have to be without your car!!! And they are FREE!!!
madd_dogg_914
And this is an odd one, can't find it's counterpart, but here is a front strut mount. If you want it it is yours!
madd_dogg_914
Okay, that is all I can find now. Any takers . . . I would hate to see this stuff go to the dump, but if no takers . . .

-Chris
914 LOVER!!!
Part Pricer
I'm sorry. What was the price again? biggrin.gif

IPB Image
Aaron Cox
interested in the rear bumper rubber...maybe the seats
Aaron Cox
mellow.gif any chance you are coming south tomorrow for the san berdoo swap?
madd_dogg_914
I was actually planning on continuing to clean my garage. I don't have the time or $ (for gas, the Lexus gets 12 MPG) to make the trip. Sorry.

-Chris

But like I said if no one else wants them and you are serious about getting them I will hold them for as long as you like.
anthony
Email sent!
madd_dogg_914
The following items are as good as gone:

seats
trailing arms
bumper rubber
belly pan

Everything else is still up for grabs. If there is any interest I have a 30 gallon fish tank as well. Free if ya want it, otherwise off to the dump.

-Chris
URY914
Does the big toe come with the rotors? laugh.gif
madd_dogg_914
To help entice people I have decided to offer 50% off any items left, act fast as this is a limited time offer, and there will be 0% financing available for up to 60 months.

mueba.gif mueba.gif mueba.gif mueba.gif mueba.gif mueba.gif mueba.gif
madd_dogg_914
I was gonna hang on to the big toe actually, comes in handy when trying to accelerate in the 1.7L

HAHAHAHAHA
JeffBowlsby
Rich Bontempi (High Performance House in Redwood City) accepts 914 items like these...if they are serviceable don't throw them out...take them to HPH.
madd_dogg_914
Fair enough. I like the drive up there and I wanted him to install a windshield for me at some point, looks like they will go to a good home regardless.

-Chris
ChrisReale
Do yo have an interior light by any chance?
Schnell944
damn, i wanted the seats. e-mail Ryan _Ziccardi@brown.edu if they arent moving, thnx

Ryan Z
madd_dogg_914
Rotors and top are gone now. Any thing left is up for grabs, 85% off. I must be crazy with prices so low. CRAZY!!! rolleyes.gif
street legal go-kart
good morning
iwill take the roters ansd tie rod ends
also the seats if the other teener head doesnt take them
also looking for the tool kit and a jack?
e-mail me at jtrauner@intertile.com and i will arange pick up . also i have some stuff and if i can return the favor i will . send me a wish list and i will take alook
thx
jonathan t
driving.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.