Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Wohoo it's closed
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
underthetire
Was it my political statement or DR. EVIL ?

Nice play DR. You won.
bandjoey
And I never got to see the really serious athletic foot pictures icon8.gif Youre in the clear. It has to be the doctor.
zymurgist
Personally, I think it was the vibrator X-ray. laugh.gif
Katmanken
Worms, it was the worms,

idea.gif

Or maybe it was the Steve's chick pic.

black73
Well, at least I know how to end a discussion I don't agree with. Do people get to violate the rules without punishment? Let the games begin! welcome.png
charliew
Only the good guys win.
SirAndy
QUOTE(black73 @ Feb 10 2010, 04:32 PM) *

Do people get to violate the rules without punishment?

One way to find out ...

shades.gif Andy
scotty b
I triple dog dare ya !!
black73
QUOTE(SirAndy @ Feb 10 2010, 06:36 PM) *

QUOTE(black73 @ Feb 10 2010, 04:32 PM) *

Do people get to violate the rules without punishment?

One way to find out ...

shades.gif Andy

Yea, ask Andy!

1. Why the lockdown?
2. was a rule broken?
3.was there punishment? chowtime.gif

underthetire
Me thinks cause the rules were broken to stop a bashing of an important member, maybe a little pinky slap? Although,I kinda like to get spanked... lol-2.gif
Dr Evil
PUNISH ME whip[1].gif

dry.gif
SirAndy
QUOTE(black73 @ Feb 10 2010, 06:08 PM) *

Yea, ask Andy!

1. Why the lockdown?
2. was a rule broken?
3.was there punishment? chowtime.gif

Because i happened to eat my breakfast when i came across a page full of pictures that made me throw up on my keyboard ...

It's one thing if was going to browse the world wide web for closeup pictures of half dead people on purpose, but it's a whole different thing if a unsuspecting breakfast munching 914 owner stumbles across this on a car forum first thing in the morning.

You try that again and you can watch the rest of us for a while from the sidelines.

I'm not kidding ...
barf.gif Andy
Dr Evil
Oh, all right. (bunch of pussies. Grumble) dry.gif
black73
You will make an excellent MD, Dr. screwy.gif
76-914
Whats WOHOO? I somehow missed it. It's been a busy couple of weeks for me and I haven't been able to follow the board, here.
nomore9one4
QUOTE(76-914 @ Feb 11 2010, 06:57 AM) *

Whats WOHOO? I somehow missed it. It's been a busy couple of weeks for me and I haven't been able to follow the board, here.

A quick recap of "wohoo" It was for celebration! They got Timmy out of the well!
Dr Evil
QUOTE(black73 @ Feb 11 2010, 05:10 AM) *

You will make an excellent MD, Dr. screwy.gif

Gary, you dont know me. Dont make such comments.
underthetire
Ya, maybe a good proctologist poke.gif
Dr Evil
HA! rolleyes.gif
Elliot Cannon
Dr. Evil did a stint in the Coast Guard. Back then they were called Rear Admirals. lol-2.gif lol-2.gif Oh my goodness!! I crack myself up!
Dr Evil
I had to join the CG, the Navy requires you have no gag reflex. I didnt stay out to sea long enough to question my sexuality tongue.gif Bastard.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.