Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Just popped up on the Bay
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
ninefourteener
I'm sure the purists are going to eat this car to shreds.... but I LIKE IT!!!

beerchug.gif

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAP...1&category=6430

Here's a pic to make it easier:
Mueller
I like it, but why no information such as wheel/tire size....etc, etc..???
J P Stein
Has anybody ever heard of a 350 chebbie that *didn't* have 400 hp?

Cool... dueling radiators.
Another cruiser laugh.gif
Looks pretty gud, tho.
Britain Smith
Do you think it would have be difficult for him to include his location...kinda helps a bit when buying a car.

Other than that, it looks nice!

-Britain
Scott S
I dig it! Check out the rear swaybar. It appears the drop links are disconected, but the placement is kind of cool.

I know I have seen pics of this car before... cant place where though.

Good thing it's fuel injected - it makes it worth a lot more....... beer3.gif
ArtechnikA
QUOTE(Mueller @ Mar 25 2004, 01:34 PM)
I like it, but why no information such as wheel/tire size....etc, etc..???

stock fenders, only a few options that fit, none of which make much sense.

i guess ya just hafta be invited into the inner circle to get the details - like what kind of transmission are we talking about...

i especially like how it's located in "overnight delivery, USA" ...

and these options:

Options
Power Locks Convertible Leather Seats Power Windows
Driver Airbag ABS Passenger Airbag Power Seats
Cruise Control CD Player Sunroof

ok - the CD player is plausible...
jd74914
agree.gif Nice.

Has this car been advertised before? confused24.gif It seems very familiar to me.

Come to think about it, I think I saw it on the Bay about a year ago. J
Mueller
stock fenders, only a few options that fit, none of which make much sense

might be an illusion, but the rears appear to be easily 2 inches wider than stock
seanery
If you lose the ugly ass tail, it's a nice looking car. I'm not real fond of the battery in the passenger footwell, but at least it's an Optima

Can anyone make out the plate state. I'm drawing a blank for some reason:
IPB Image
Aaron Cox
i think the plate is utah....i like it...and have seen it before wink.gif
Ferg
It was in michigan, and it still has michigan plates.
It has been for sale for a while and was on ebay before, I remember the seller wanting low to mid twenty's last time it was for sale.

I like it besides the rear wing. If I had a z28 or mustang, I would prolly trade him. cool.gif

Ferg

also, alot of these "pre-approved" buyer auctions are turning out to be scams. they want a deposit before they apporove you to bid finger.gif be careful.

I'm not saying this one is not legit, but it is becoming a problem.
StratPlayer
Seems to be another nice one the bay
StratPlayer
tat2dphreak
I like it except for the shopping cart handle... I guess that helps push it into the garage biggrin.gif
StratPlayer
its plenty wide

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAP...item=2469782469
dakotaewing
Ok,
Who has the low down on this car...?
Thom
calvin.gif calvin.gif calvin.gif
tat2dphreak
w00t.gif

I like that one MUCH better Strat! very slick!

I'm not a huge fan of body kits... but damn!
jd74914
I like that one two. smilie_pokal.gif

Hey, anyone notice the Shelby Cobra in the garage?
rick 918-S
The silver car doesn't have a reserve.... confused24.gif
East coaster
Wonder if the headlights are functional, there's no head light motors?? Maybe cable lift like a GT??
dakotaewing
Does anyone on the board know any details on the silver car?
I emailed the seller 36 hours ago and have received no response.... I asked details about the car as well as "how to become a pre-approved bidder..." I am definitely interested in the car, but the lack of a response does not thrill me... No one at this
point has bid on the car as well....

Thom
weird_looking_cactus
What type of rims does the silver car have on.
rhodyguy
at around 5k and no bids the owner of the silver car must pulling his hair out. no reply? craig probably has this one buttoned up.

kevin
seanery
my guess is its a scam of sorts. Otherwise Thom would have heard back from the guy.
ss6
Silver car: if you stare at the pic in Seanery's reply long enough, it looks like the rear fenders have been modified. The reflection just aft of the wheel does not look "stock", and the top of the fender looks "fatter" also. The wheel dishes appear to be Fuchs, and they are definitely deeper than 6's, I'd guess 8's.
Howard
More on Silver car. Looks good to me, but that 2.7 is a zinger.silver car
dakotaewing
Howard,
Do you know how long ago that ad on the silver car was posted?
Kevin, I sent both you and Craig an email - I'd love to hear what you have
to say...

Thom boldblue.gif boldblue.gif boldblue.gif
Howard
Thom, ad says 12/03. BTW black car is there also, along with almost all the teeners that are listed on eBay. Black 2.7
TJB/914
Hi Guys,
The car has been adveritzed a few times (locally & more). The owner is in Lansing, MI & I called him about details last summer. If I remember correctely it was purchased (when he was flush with $) & built in CA by a reputable shop. The car has lots of good stuff, but not very street-able. I didn't look at it for that reason & I didn't like the tapered front fender without the parking lights. He was asking in the Mid 20's or I think maybe $27M. He probably wants to move the car now & ready to haggle. If I were to offer a $ it would be about $15, but I am not interested in someone else's buildup. You have to really like it. If anyone is really interested we can get it looked at by me or one of the SMOG guys.
Tom (Michigan)
dakotaewing
Thomas,
Thanks for the update -
Why did you feel the car was not very streetable? Any other details regarding the
buildup nwould appreciated -PM if you like -
Thom
TJB/914
Thom,
What I mean by streetable. The motor was highly modified along with everything else. It is more of a track car. I was thinking about something to drive on the street. You know looking good, air conditioning & comforts of a bxstr. What am I saying!!! I need a boxster!! No I need a 914 with a chevy motor, auto trans., air, power windows, sound system, Oh my gosh that's my future project!!!!!!
Tom
dakotaewing
It looks like the owner pulled the ebay listing... "Auction ended due listing error"
mad.gif finger.gif mad.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.