Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Help this guy find his 914
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Mike Bellis
This is from a Craigs List ad in the SF bay area. I thought we could help him.

I am looking for a 914 v/8 porsche.Preferably the black one I use to own.Heres some pics.If you know who bought it let them know.Or if you have a v/8 914 porsche for sale call me at 530 877 6813 mike ledbetter thanks.

Click to view attachment
6freak
there`s a red one on Ebay...V8
Jaymann
Yes: I HAVE SEEN IT,but exactley where is a little hazy.It could have been a magozine or ad somewhere.Does he have anymore info,It might spark something in my memory. I am thinking Alexandia Virgina for some reason.Jaymann
Mike Bellis
QUOTE(Jaymann @ Feb 10 2010, 09:13 PM) *

Yes: I HAVE SEEN IT,but exactley where is a little hazy.It could have been a magozine or ad somewhere.Does he have anymore info,It might spark something in my memory. I am thinking Alexandia Virgina for some reason.Jaymann

I don't know him. I just feel for him. i did email him a week ago but got no reply. I just copied his ad and photo and posted here. I would encourage anyone with info to call him. Number in first post.
RJMII
I have pic of a car that looks like that in my email... owned by the guy that offered me 914-8 dxf file in my mini mill thread.

EDIT: Found his email; he's got a Chalon and that's the Rayco.
ConeDodger
I don't think it is the one he used to own but Dr. Roger randomly seems to have his 914V8 for sale and he even lives in the Bay Area.
Ferg
Rayco body kit and a v8 in black, can't be to many done that way...

Ferg
Check this old club thread out, sounds like the car...

http://www.914club.com/bbs2/index.php?show...aded&start=
nomore9one4
QUOTE(Ferg @ Feb 11 2010, 12:33 PM) *

Check this old club thread out, sounds like the car...

http://www.914club.com/bbs2/index.php?show...aded&start=

According to his name that may be the ad from the guy who sold it and is now looking for it back!
Shade Tree
Well, if he can't find it and really really wants a Rayco screwy.gif
I'll sell this one soooooooo cheap. Ok, that was a nice dream. Back to reality... This will be cut up soon.

IPB Image
EdwardBlume
I saw the CL ad too... good luck with that!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.