Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS: Rubber plugs for the front end
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
Cire
Whats fair? $10 plus shipping and handling?

Eric

Click to view attachment
914atheart
QUOTE(Cire @ Feb 11 2010, 08:48 AM) *

Eric

Click to view attachment

Sorry to bother you but how are you getting your pictures loaded, I can't mine to download although all steps appear to be taking the photos, after using the browse and hitting the "add this attachment" and then "add this", thanks for any help.
underthetire
QUOTE(914atheart @ Feb 11 2010, 11:16 AM) *

Eric

Click to view attachment

Sorry to bother you but how are you getting your pictures loaded, I can't mine to download although all steps appear to be taking the photos, after using the browse and hitting the "add this attachment" and then "add this", thanks for any help.

Re-size the pictures. If they are too large you will get that. Try 600X800. welcome.png
Cire
QUOTE(914atheart @ Feb 11 2010, 12:16 PM) *

Eric

Click to view attachment

Its kinda a goofy system. You have to upload it to the system and then upload it to your post. So you do the -ADD THIS ATTACHMENT- and then once its there you then click -ADD INTO POST-. You will see it put the number of the image in your post. Usually at the top.... LOL

Eric

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.