Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB: Webcam or Johnson Lifters
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
wertygrog
Hi, I'm looking for some new Webcam or Johnson or any other aftermarket solid lifters. I have a Pauter cam so I don't think I can get away with stock lifters.

Also looking for swivel foot adjusters. I'll buy them new if no one wants to part with their's!

Oh, and I need an adjustable pushrod with the Manton ball-style ends. driving.gif

And a ring compresser that works with 103mm pistons. biggrin.gif

Thanks!
Brent D.
914Sixer
I have a set of NOS lifters but no real info on them. Says 021 on one end and 50-0043 on the other. No sure whose these are. $50 shipped
wertygrog
Those appear to be stock replacement lifters as my spare set says 021 on them as well. From what I've read those won't work with my aftermarket cam, unfortunately.
ME733
....Just curious, but why do you think the stock lifters will not work?....MM.
Sleepin
Brent, I have a set of brand new and in the bag adjusters that I bought from Raby's site. I will sell them for less than I paid. I paid 15.95 each for them from Raby...pm me an offer if you are interested.
tat2dphreak
your lifters should match the cam. if you bought the cam from Raby it would have lifters to match, webcam also has matching lifters. so I would start with asking Pauter.

you can get a ring compressor at FLAPS.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.