Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS: parting out 75 Steel flared
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
SUNAB914
Let me know what you need. All must go at some point, but please be patient. Weather and other job will slow me down some on getting parts out. As I pull I will post more.
Pair of nice door panels, wood trim included, if you want threshold wood let me know.
Door panels- $80.00
Engine relay board with relays, Voltage reg and cover. -50.00
Sorry no engine parts.
Windshield- Very new condition 80.00 pickup only
Towing eye. Very nice-40.00
Pressure plate/clutch-was newly replaced-both 100.00
Pair of seats, will need repair but usable-50.00 pair-pickup only
Side window glass, let me know.
Complete nice ash tray-$25.00
D/S outer door handle, outer stud broken but can be drilled and used, nice condition w/key-30.00
Ignition swicth w/housing/ key and plastic cover, great column bearing-70.00
Nice set of spare used accel/clutch cable-30.00
75-76 Bra, good condition one imperfection, no maker names, fits tight. FOG, bumperettes and side marker holes. $30.00
Duel carb synchro-20.00
Dash gauge set. 150mph speedo, tac, fuel gauge-75.00
New FI intake boots (4)-15.00-SOLD
Carpeted pedal board and passenger foot rest, both-15.00-SOLD
Whole set of brand new rubber brake lines-40.00
I also rebuild pedal clusters, sandblasteed, paint, bronze bushings, repair as necessary (springs). $100.00, I have one finished, have two more to do.
If anyone is intersted in a single Weber progressive carb, please PM for pics and description, less than 500 miles on carb, new runners, bolt in and go. Less than half price of a new one-$175.00
Dash parts, brakes, suspension must go.
Upper dash-SOLD
New mini starter, never used-$90.00-SOLD
Nice ash tray-$15.00
Steering wheel Veloce w/hub adapter and Porsche center horn button-$30.00-SOLD
Nice front glove box door w/square basket weave-10.00
Complete rear tail light lens with housing, both lenses have cracks-$45.00 for both.
I have muliple fuel pumps for carbs, PM for pics and you pick, all work good. $25.00 each, (1) ROTARY PUMP $35.00
Nice lower dash with vents- $65.00
Heater blower w/double outlet w/ short hose-tested- $40.00
Headlight and emergency flasher switches, complete-15.00 each
Steel flares will have to be cut off.-350.00 for set

Lots of pics on 914 club/classifieds/parts
Tom_T
IMHO - it might help to put the direct link to your parts listing at 914club, to take folks right to it, or else post pix here too.

I'm sure you don't have anything else to do there at Le Juene, other than maybe the CO hollering at ya! biggrin.gif
jd74914
Those wheels aren't for sale are they? smile.gif
SUNAB914
QUOTE(Tom_T @ Feb 11 2010, 08:09 PM) *

IMHO - it might help to put the direct link to your parts listing at 914club, to take folks right to it, or else post pix here too.

I'm sure you don't have anything else to do there at Le Juene, other than maybe the CO hollering at ya! biggrin.gif

Sorry its so tough for you to move your finger on your mouse and click to 914club. Hollywood! WTF.gif
SUNAB914
Yes they are but I need them on the car for just a little while longer. If you are interested PM me for sizes. I will be asking $400.00 for set.
Tom_T
QUOTE(SUNAB914 @ Feb 12 2010, 05:38 AM) *

QUOTE(Tom_T @ Feb 11 2010, 08:09 PM) *

Sorry its so tough for you to move your finger on your mouse and click to 914club. Hollywood! WTF.gif

You know, in fact I did look at your parts listing, but saw nothing I wanted.

But I made the suggestion to add the direct link for better results here with other prospective buyers here TO HELP YOU, & poke.gif ribbed you a bit about being in the Corps - all just to be a good guy.

So your reply was uncalled for, & there is no need to be an A-hole with folks here!

Cheers! beerchug.gif
SUNAB914
So that little reply got you so pissed off, figured you were a Hollywood Marine. Cheers back.
jimkelly
the link to 914club that has been so pleasantly discussed above?

http://www.914club.com/bbs2/index.php?showtopic=192705

a few pics from seller that i resized for you guys.

i was curious about the steel flares but will pass.

jim
jimkelly
close up
SUNAB914
That's just bond or filler cracking. They are steel flares.
SUNAB914
Click to view attachmentpics wihich are on 914 club also.
Tom_T
QUOTE(SUNAB914 @ Feb 12 2010, 11:46 AM) *

So that little reply got you so pissed off, figured you were a Hollywood Marine. Cheers back.

Just because CA has the rep as "the land of fruits & nutz" - we're not all that way! biggrin.gif

BTW - I've had many friends since Viet Nam & 3 nephews in various branches currently, & my Dad was in Korea. If Viet Nam hadn't ended before I could get into Aviation, I'd have retired out by now as either a Naval or Marine Jet Jock!

Cheers Again & Thanx for your service to our country! beerchug.gif
Tom
///////
SUNAB914
Sorry for the misunderstanding, I thought you were a west coast Marine trying to give me a hard time as only Marines understand. Bless our troops in Afganistan right now fighting.
S/F
Chris
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.