Full Version: Trade- Dual Weber 40idf's for Dual Weber 44idf's
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
tornik550
Please Delete
tornik550
Bump beer3.gif
the head
have they been rebuilt?
I have a set of italian idf 44s with the CB performance spraybar venturis new jets and a full rebuild done about two months ago if your 40s are in similar condition I may be interested.
tornik550
I posted a few pictures. I was not able to post more because of the file sizes. On the inferior view, there are some red things in one of the holes. I stuck something in there, it comes out. I didn't realize it was there until I saw the pics.

The carbs have about 250 miles on them since rebuild. The only slight issues that I am aware of is that the screws that hold in the butterflies have a somewhat stripped grove for the flat head screwdriver. The threads are fine. Stripped probably isn't the correct term, it is more that the groves are not crisp- you can see in the inferior picture. I can get new screws if needed. There is a similar issue on one of the screws that hold in the venturis. I can also get a new one of those.

I also do have the velocity stacks however I forgot to picture them.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.