Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Praise for vendor !!!!!
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Mueller
I called George on Tuesday to order a new parallel merge collector for my header that I broke. He said he didn't have one in stock so he'd crank one out and get it shipped to me....

I half expected this to take a week or more...but noooooooo, I recieved the part 2 days later...and I didn't even have to pre-pay, he just included the invoice and asked for payment...the check is in the mail smile.gif

smilie_pokal.gif
rick 918-S
Sorry, I'm not intending to high jack your thread, just complement it. I love when people post the good things that happen. I had a simaler experience with APEX Performance Parts. Matt really went out of his way to get me what I needed. Great to here the good stuff too. Cheers to both of them! smilie_pokal.gif smilie_pokal.gif
Joe Bob
Yeah I heard good things about his stuff....Manfred is getting a set of his 914/6 headers.....

Anyone got a pair of some megaphones or Supertrapps in the garage they wanna sell?
Mike ,

I bought a set of headers from George about 20 years ago when he was in Orange County.. Still have his unit... will go on my 3.4

He was a great person to deal with . If I ever need another unit,
he's the guy that's going to get my business...

Like I mention to your before, I don't mind paying more for Great Service!
wink.gif

I hope I didn't date my age smile.gif ....Still young at heart!
Qarl
I have had a similar great experience with George Narbel at ERH.
campbellcj
George is a good old dude.

Mikey I have some 18" megaphones I don't need. Used once or twice. I need to keep the bracket though (I now have 12" pipes that fit my Bursch headers better.) George sells the bracket separately or you could probably just fab one if you kin weld. welder.gif ( I can't...yet)
Joe Bob
S O L D.......

Need any parts....?

415PB is cutting up baby brothers ruster....
East coaster
A question for any of you guys running George's headers with a 6. How many inches of space do you have between the tail of the header(flange) and the rear valance? In other words, how long of a muffler can you run without it sticking out like this>>>>>
Joe Bob
He builds them w/o flanges....that's extra.
VintagePorscheGuy
Would like to contact George about purchasing some headers but need info.
Qarl
Jeroen,

He is under the Vendors section of 914club.

I am too lazy to copy and paste it, sorry.
Joe Bob
HPH is a retailer for them as well.....
mike_the_man
That wasn't Jeroen, he just has the same avatar. Messed me up too.
Joe Bob
Mine just showed up today....
campbellcj
You should be able to run a 14-18" muffler with the "race" style headers. The Burns Stainless / Coast Fabrication ones like Karl's should fit nicely.

If you want to run a stock-style muffler with George's headers, you need the 6" extension pipes to bolt up to the collector.

The Bursch headers I've got have the 6" extension "built in" so I run 12" megaphones to get the same 18" length from the collector.
Joe Bob
How can I pick those zoomies up?
campbellcj
Sent you a PM.

You DO know that you CANNOT drive with these on the streets of Santa Barbaria, eh? unsure.gif

The small sixes with open pipes are LOUD even with a helmet on aktion035.gif and you will have zero torque under 4.5K. But it will scream from 5-7K...
Brad Roberts
George just sent us FREE stub tubes for flow testing. Good guy.. which is why I posted his info in the vendors area.

B
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.