Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 914/6 Mahle Magnesium Wheels 5ea. Mint Cond.
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
spyderwerks
5ea. Mahle Magnesium Wheels 5 1/2 J x15. A matching set removed from a low mi. 1971 E. Wheels were never damaged in anyway and from a southern Cailf. car. To make them concours condition The wheels were sent to Al Reed to be restored to the original matching spare wheel for correct color of silver with clear coat over the silver. I have had them on my 65 full concours C coupe for about 6 months. I want to return the C back to a more period look.

They balanced with little weights added and are the smoothest wheels I've had on any vintage Porsche & that numbers over 55 in the last 40 years. These are among the very Best Mahle Gas Burners in existence. If your looking for the best look no further.

Selling the wheels only without tires, shipping paid by the buyer. At 9.5 lbs ea. the shipping should be reasonable.

$3000.00

Contact Max Handley 415 435 5299 PST

email spyderwerks@comcast.net

Tiburon Ca. 94920
kkid
It's a beautiful C! What color is it? I kind want to paint my 914 in that color.
kconway
Good God, I never realized these wheels fetched this kind of coin. That's 8/9" Fuch territory! Good luck with your sale.
70Sixter
QUOTE(kconway @ Feb 13 2010, 03:13 PM) *

Good God, I never realized these wheels fetched this kind of coin. That's 8/9" Fuch territory! Good luck with your sale.

Lightest Porsche wheel, you don't see them often and never in that condition. Great for a show -6!

Wish I had some lottery winnings burning a hole in my savings account.

And welcome.png Max!
Gint
agree.gif Restored sets often go for $2500+ at a minimum.
SirAndy
Very nice on both accounts. The car and the wheels. thumb3d.gif

I'm not in the market for the wheels but the Gas-Burners have always been my favorite stock 914-6 wheel ...
bye1.gif Andy
carr914
QUOTE(kconway @ Feb 13 2010, 03:13 PM) *

I guess you haven't priced a pair of 15x9s lately - HUGE Money

QUOTE(70Sixter @ Feb 15 2010, 01:35 PM) *

Lightest Porsche wheel, you don't see them often and never in that condition. Great for a show -6!

Wish I had some lottery winnings burning a hole in my savings account.

And welcome.png Max!

agree.gif , Gosh I wish I had the money for these AND a narrow Six to put them on. drooley.gif

T.C.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.