Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 914Club
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
76-914
Not trying to stirthepot.gif just an observation. When I went to bump my thread (Temecula Area Dawn Patrol), one week later, I found it at the bottom of page 4 here at World but it was still on page 1 at Club. I could be wrong but I thought these two sites were running neck and neck last year! What gives?
rick 918-S
I'm am not trying to stir the pot either but the rules here at World state no us vs them posts. Lets all just feel the wub.gif

I'm not posting this to be an ass, just don't want any flame threads to start. I'm sure you did not post this with any bad intent but these kind of posts have spun out in the past.

Peace bye1.gif
RJMII
I can sum it up with a basic law of physics.

Once an object is put in motion, it has a tendency to stay in motion, unless it is acted upon by an outside force.

Continue to add motion through an outside force, the momentum increases.

Continue to decrease motion through the use of friction, the momentum decreases.

Like the unintentional stirring of pots, add to the stirring of a pot by mentioning anything 'us vs them' related, the pot continues to stir.
stopping the stirring of the pot by not mentioning observations, or by admins locking threads that unintentionally stir the pot by mentioning observastions decreases the momentum of pot stirring.

feel free to extrapotate the information within and use it as a parallelism as you wish. The friction and momentum adding is in place elsewhere.
sixaddict
Maybe its time of year but both here and bird site the 914 boards for FS are moving much slower...Economy or winter.......and hoping the latter.
TOT
PanelBilly
Nothing against any other site, but this group is more social than any other I've visited.
RJMII
Friction:

Maybe its time of year but both here and bird site the 914 boards for FS are moving much slower...Economy or winter.......and hoping the latter.
TOT

added momentum:
Nothing against any other site, but this group is more social than any other I've visited.

Formula complete. =o)
shoguneagle
I totally agree with Rick 918-S. I use ALL 914 boards to keep informed on happenings and information regarding my 914-Sixer Modified GT mixed up Porsche!!! What??? IT'S A VOLKSWAGEN!!!! Totally agree with Rick.

Jake Raby
All the forums are moving slower.. even mine isn't as active.
76-914
QUOTE(rick 918-S @ Feb 13 2010, 09:49 AM) *

I'm am not trying to stir the pot either but the rules here at World state no us vs them posts. Lets all just feel the wub.gif

I'm not posting this to be an ass, just don't want any flame threads to start. I'm sure you did not post this with any bad intent but these kind of posts have spun out in the past.

Peace bye1.gif

I hear ya. Lo siento. Hey Rick, you ever drive that teener up to Lutsen? I saw your location and remembered that drive. Unfortunately, I was in a motor home driving thru my first blizzrd. 8hr's from Lutzen to Duluth. barf.gif
scotty b
QUOTE(RJMII @ Feb 13 2010, 10:06 AM) *

feel free to extrapotate the information within and use it as a parallelism as you wish. The friction and momentum adding is in place elsewhere.

wacko.gif Uh yes Pat I'd like an " L " please poke.gif poke.gif

76-914
QUOTE(RJMII @ Feb 13 2010, 10:06 AM) *

I can sum it up with a basic law of physics.

Once an object is put in motion, it has a tendency to stay in motion, unless it is acted upon by an outside force.

Continue to add motion through an outside force, the momentum increases.

Continue to decrease motion through the use of friction, the momentum decreases.

Like the unintentional stirring of pots, add to the stirring of a pot by mentioning anything 'us vs them' related, the pot continues to stir.
stopping the stirring of the pot by not mentioning observations, or by admins locking threads that unintentionally stir the pot by mentioning observastions decreases the momentum of pot stirring.

Again, Lo siento. I haven't been a member long enough to know the politics. I thought we all had the same addiction. I post and read at both boards and have gotten help from both sides[i][color=#3333FF].
Lou W
QUOTE(Jake Raby @ Feb 13 2010, 03:22 PM) *

It's the Chinese, they're messing with the internet. happy11.gif
Eric_Shea
What's wrong with extrapotate, FOOL?!?

Click to view attachment
oldschool
who owns the world site? I know who owns the other one rolleyes.gif
sorry is that motion lol-2.gif
76-914
QUOTE(Eric_Shea @ Feb 13 2010, 04:10 PM) *

What's wrong with extrapotate, FOOL?!?

Click to view attachment

av-943.gif laugh.gif lol-2.gif That's some funny shit. Ahh, comic relief.
ericread
QUOTE(Jake Raby @ Feb 13 2010, 01:22 PM) *

I noticed I have been typing a bit slower each day. Maybe it's just a matter or entropy...

Maybe not...

smile.gif
RJMII
google extrapotate.

it comes up as the 4th one down in the list; after two suggestions of the "L" version that Scotty B seems interested in purchasing.

Sorry, I couldn't afford the six-parts prices for *that* word.
rick 918-S
QUOTE(76-914 @ Feb 13 2010, 02:37 PM) *

QUOTE(rick 918-S @ Feb 13 2010, 09:49 AM) *

Peace bye1.gif

I hear ya. Lo siento. Hey Rick, you ever drive that teener up to Lutsen? I saw your location and remembered that drive. Unfortunately, I was in a motor home driving thru my first blizzrd. 8hr's from Lutzen to Duluth. barf.gif

Yes, The Alien has been up the shore. I have been as far as Grand Marais. Nice twisty two lane along the lake. Kind of like PCH. I actually travel that way as it's in my territory for claims. They changed the highway several years back in the Silver Cliffs area. Too many people went off the cliff. We now have tunnels through the cliffs.

I would not like to drive that road in a motor home in the snow!
scotty b
I just googled extrapotate and this thead is the 7th listing av-943.gif
zymurgist
IPB Image

"Extrapotate" is a perfectly cromulent word.
sww914
I'd like some fried chicken and gimme some extrapotate please.
Nothing like cole slaw and potate.
Sleepin
aktion035.gif

76-914
I think those need to be cooked in Steves "Turboencalculator"!
http://home.comcast.net/~steveham21/turbo.mpg
jcambo7
QUOTE(Sleepin @ Feb 13 2010, 09:11 PM) *

aktion035.gif

lol-2.gif av-943.gif
popcorn[1].gif
turboman808

Guess 10 years of people telling others to use the search function has finally paid off.
Sleepin
QUOTE(turboman808 @ Feb 13 2010, 09:30 PM) *

Guess 10 years of people telling others to use the search function has finally paid off.

That and "Tits or GTFO!" laugh.gif
Dr Evil
He doesnt need an L, he needs an O and a space. EXTRA POTATO chowtime.gif
dw914er
QUOTE(Sleepin @ Feb 13 2010, 09:18 PM) *

QUOTE(turboman808 @ Feb 13 2010, 09:30 PM) *

That and "Tits or GTFO!" laugh.gif

tits???? drooley.gif

where biggrin.gif biggrin.gif
Sleepin
idea.gif aktion035.gif

Sleepin
beer3.gif
RJMII
QUOTE(jcambo7 @ Feb 13 2010, 08:40 PM) *

QUOTE(Sleepin @ Feb 13 2010, 09:11 PM) *

aktion035.gif

lol-2.gif av-943.gif
popcorn[1].gif

agree.gif lol-2.gif av-943.gif aktion035.gif
Sleepin
biggrin.gif
sean_v8_914
damn , yous guys made me click to the second page
Sleepin
Did you bring the extrapotate? blink.gif
scotty b
You say extrapotate
I say extrapolate

you say tomato
I say make the muther fuchin pizza mad.gif

let's call the whole thing off
jcambo7
QUOTE(Sleepin @ Feb 14 2010, 04:33 AM) *

beer3.gif

av-943.gif lol-2.gif aktion035.gif
Sleepin
huh.gif
RJMII
So it needs more onions?
ClayPerrine
IPB Image
richardmosselman
Damn, now I have the munchies...who ate the extra pot! smoke.gif
scotty b
Dave got that man.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.