Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Cecal floor mats. . .
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
aircooledtechguy
I really like my original cecal floor mats, but they are worn, don't stay in place anymore and should be replaced. I really don't care for the coco mats since they constantly shed all over the car. . . Does anyone make original style cecal mats??
ConeDodger
QUOTE(aircooledtechguy @ Feb 13 2010, 10:14 AM) *

I really like my original cecal floor mats, but they are worn, don't stay in place anymore and should be replaced. I really don't care for the coco mats since they constantly shed all over the car. . . Does anyone make original style cecal mats??

I have never heard of cecal floor mats. Do you mean sisal? If so George at AA might have them or a source. Automotion or Performance Products.
d914
coco mats wonderful and a great vendor or maybe through george

http://www.cocomats.com/

I had them in my 14 and I had a set made for my gto..I love them and they dont move...
ConeDodger
Actually, this thread reminds me that when I gave the dog her pill this morning I noticed her kennel had fecal floor mats. huh.gif I have to call Nicho and get him to work on that... Thanks for the reminder!
tod914
Sisal mats? I had a pair in my 75. They don't shed and are great mats. Highly reckomend the above link. I purchased a set of coco's from them and am very happy. Haven't seen any loose fibers. Some of the other coco's that are out there, aren't nearly as good. These are worth the extra $20.00 or what ever the price difference is.
VaccaRabite
Joe has Coco mats in his 914, and they look great. I might get some for mine. Maybe.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.