Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Optima Orange Top
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
StratPlayer
Seems like a reasonable price for this battery.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...7&category=1498 beer3.gif
Brad Roberts
That is cheap... but shipping will be 20-30$ and you could have bought it local. I buy them for just over a 110$'s.

They have added a few new batteries... cool.

B
rhodyguy
i was at costco the other day. had the redtop for $94. didn't pick one up until i came to do search here. that's $40 less than my flaps. going to get one in the am.

kevin
madd_dogg_914
I went down to my local VW shop and haggled with them about the price and ended up walking out with a red top for around $98 after taxes. Beats the hell out of waiting for one I think. And prolly close to the same price. On the other side of this . . . I LOVE IT!!! Best battery I have ever used, and NO MORE ACID!!!

-Chris
Curvie Roadlover
I've seen Champion batteries with the same 6 cylinder look that have "spillproof" molded into the case for about the same price ($90-100). Anybody know anything about these? Are they just as good? confused24.gif
rhodyguy
ask them if you can turn them upside down. confused24.gif
Mark Henry
Red tops are $200 at Part Source (Canadian tire) My wife checked at Cosco $160. just a tad cheaper!

Is there a certain group number (size) ?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.