Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: What kind of wheels R these??
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
StratPlayer
They are for sale
Aaron Cox
look like empi's to me confused24.gif
SLITS
EMPI style, but the solid center throws me.
Rick_Eberle
Minilites. Or Superlites, Ultralites, or whatever they are called these days.

Rick
TimMartin
QUOTE(StratPlayer @ Mar 25 2004, 03:04 PM)
They are for sale

I've already asked the seller (ebay) for some more info... They are Carroll Shelby wheels, but i can't find any info on them. I haven't entered a bit yet, but i was hoping it wouldn't get reposted in 914club so fast so i might have a chance to win the auction (if they turn out to be any good that is)

oh well, here it is:
ebay posting
StratPlayer
Sorry bout that,, I have a habit of posting things that I find on the bay that are unusual for the 914, I always try to give the club members the word on such items.

Hoping you have good luck on getting them. beerchug.gif
Mueller
a few things to consider....

if you curb one, can you find another replacment if it is FUBAR'd??

are they 914 offset or VW offset?? I know they are advertised as 914 rims, but the seller seems to be a VW guy and he might be thinking the 914 crowd would pay more money than if advertised as VW rims..????
TimMartin
good considerations... i'm looking for rims to use for autox tires so hopefully there aren't any curbs out on the course (that would be mean!)

as for offset, backspacing, weight, and even bolt-pattern confirmation i'm waiting for an email from the seller.

i must be partial to unique wheels smile.gif

oh, i also saw the american racing lemans wheels over in our very own classifieds -- but i don't know much about them either.
Mueller
bolt pattern should be 4x130, which you have smile.gif

i'd also see if he can remove the tires for you, save on shipping !!!!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.