Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB- seatbelt mounting hardware
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
rfuerst911sc
I'm trying to install OEM seatbelts into my 75 chassis but I don't have all the bolts,washers etc.in my stash. Does anyone have all these just laying around they want to get rid of ? I need the hardware for the receivers also. Thanks
boxstr
So you are looking just for the bolts and washers to secure the belts.
Do you need the ones on the targa top area also?
Craig at CAMP
rfuerst911sc
QUOTE(boxstr @ Feb 14 2010, 09:33 AM) *

So you are looking just for the bolts and washers to secure the belts.
Do you need the ones on the targa top area also?
Craig at CAMP

Yes just looking for the various bolts and washers and yes need the ones on the targa bar. If by chance you have the black plastic pieces that I assume cover various bolt heads I'd take those to but they are not as important. Thanks
boxstr
Okay I will gather everything together on Monday. I am sure I have everything you need.
Craig
rfuerst911sc
QUOTE(boxstr @ Feb 14 2010, 10:25 AM) *

Okay I will gather everything together on Monday. I am sure I have everything you need.
Craig

Great I also need the bolts that hold the retractors to the firewall. I guess I can get those from a hardware store if you don't have. By chance do you know where the odd looking chrome bracket that is on the belt gets attached ? I need to get the drivers side installed before the first autocross of the season which is on the 27th of this month ! Thanks
bdstone914
PM sent

I do not think you will find any of those bolts at the hardware store as they are metric shoulder bolts.

Bruce
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.