Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB - Rust free roller
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
flippa
Hi

I am sick of looking locally at all the 914's that need to be welded back together.

I am interested in finding a relatively rust free roller. I am not afraid of a little rust repair needed; there are no truely rust-free ones. Have a ton of parts here to put back together (several cars worth of parts boxed up in my shop).

Would prefer something that hasn't been patched back together or camoflaged with undercoating/POR-15. THe cleaner the better.

Let me know what you have.

Thanks

Larry
porsha916
I would like one too, and I have one in Washington state, it's an early 914 and it's relatively rust free. But I don't know any inexpensive way to get a car or two here.
If you can think of a way let me know! sad.gif
914Sixer
Coming soon, a full flared factory 73 2.0 Appearance car with stablizers. Been in storage for 15 yrs. Most major components bolted back on for transport. No engine or trans installed but available. Good longs, back wall issue, needs short pan,( minor hell hole work?) never wrecked. Contact me at a914nut@email.com for pictures. South Texas ca., 10 piece stiffing kit installed, good -6 clone project.
ziggy830
QUOTE(flippa @ Feb 14 2010, 12:32 PM) *

Hi

I am sick of looking locally at all the 914's that need to be welded back together.

I am interested in finding a relatively rust free roller. I am not afraid of a little rust repair needed; there are no truely rust-free ones. Have a ton of parts here to put back together (several cars worth of parts boxed up in my shop).

Would prefer something that hasn't been patched back together or camoflaged with undercoating/POR-15. THe cleaner the better.

Let me know what you have.

Thanks

Larry

Afternoon Sir, i have a 1976 914, 2.0, all original, has not been running in 10+ years. Was originally an Arizona vehicle. Complete except for drivers door glass and exhaust. Only significant rust is the battery mounting tray, frame directly under tray area towards passenger seat rusted through, passenger frame tube at floor pan forward of seat rust hole, otherwise, all body seams in front and rear trunks and in the passenger compartment have little to no rust. Body also has little rust, suspension mounts are all good. Original paint color was lime green, is now primer black. Vehicle was stored for the first several years out of the weather completely, now is completely covered outdoors due to lack of space. Engine and trans are original condition and both turn free. Engine will fire when primed with fuel, is not driveable. Needs restoration and would be an excellent vehicle for a project. looking to sell as is, I do have a clear title. vehicle is located outside of charlote, NC. Can supply pictures on request.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.