Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Sporting a tremendous woody
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Thorshammer
Just got my "935" front suspension from Kanna Motorsports. It was complete and nicely anodized and plated. Well worth the price? See pics, None of them show me with a large bulge or ah a bulge. LOL

Erik Madsen
Aaron Cox
pic is at midnight? get some light dood! wink.gif
seanery
That's very nice!
Jeroen
QUOTE(seanery @ Mar 26 2004, 12:41 AM)
That's very nice!

agree.gif

cheers,

Jeroen
kanna
smilie_pokal.gif
Glad to see that those photography classes paid off Eric.

He's a pic from our web site, www.KannaMotorsports.com , for our night vision challenged viewers.
seanery
hey Kanna,
what's the damage on a setup like that?
Gary
Purdy. I don't see how you'd do the torsion bars. Does the 935 setup require conversion to coilovers?
Thorshammer
Yes,

It does require coil overs to run this set up, The reason the picture is so dark is the bulge in my pants was blocking the flash. Try this one.

Erik
Qarl
IPB Image

Sorry... I couldn't resist!
Qarl
Shamu has a woody for your suspension too!

I'd hate to have this guy's job!!!

IPB Image
Joe Bob
It takes TWO hands to handle a wopper.....
Bleyseng
Geez Karl, I didn't know you had a killer whale for Hunters family pet!

Nice pool!

Does he get lonely?
J P Stein
Eric:
Nice move.
When my(if?) "tiar fund" get reloaded, I'll be looking at that set up. Let us know how it all works out.
Qarl
He doesn't get lonely...

He eats a lot of fish though!

I gotta clean the damn pool filter every day. Nothing like 50 lbs of whale poop in your pool every day!
Brad Roberts
Thanks "Kanna" for the pics. I may be interested in being a west coast rep for you here in NorCal.

B
kanna
Our 935 front suspension is priced at $1450 complete.
I am trying to keep the price, but we just saw an increase in 4130 chromoly that almost doubled!
All aluminum parts are machined from 7075-T6 aircraft aluminum, and steel parts are 4130 chromoly, and 4340 chromoly.
We also have a bump steer kit that uses teflon lined rod ends available for $220 for any 914 club'er or rennlist memeber. It is not yet on our web site, and we are working on more parts that will be coming soon.
935 rear suspension
930 front hubs
RPM activated hour meter ( starts counting only when RPM is at or over whatever you set it at)
We are still working on the new web site so check it every now and then for the new stuff

Kevin Schilling
www.KannaMotorsports.com
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.