Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB: (SoCal) <73 914 that can work as a DD
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
guiltless
What I am looking or is a clean, straight 914 that runs reliably. I don't need it to be the prettiest car in the world... I just need it to run and drive every time I turn the key.

I've got $4000 cash and lookin to buy this week. As far as preferences go I prefer black, but that's not a must.

thanks!

Chris
wgfp
I have a rust free 72 with side shifter. Rebuilt webers with new linkage. Rebuilt calipers. new flywheel and clutch. Stainless steel heat exchangers. Beutiful freshly polished fuchs with 205 azeenas and beutiful chrome bumpers. swaybar newly installed(factory) Runs very strong and leaks no oil. Silver and needs paint but very straight> Call me at 408 656 0557 or e mail your telephone number to wgfpandrie@aol.com Cheers, Larry
guiltless
QUOTE(wgfp @ Feb 15 2010, 10:32 PM) *

I have a rust free 72 with side shifter. Rebuilt webers with new linkage. Rebuilt calipers. new flywheel and clutch. Stainless steel heat exchangers. Beutiful freshly polished fuchs with 205 azeenas and beutiful chrome bumpers. swaybar newly installed(factory) Runs very strong and leaks no oil. Silver and needs paint but very straight> Call me at 408 656 0557 or e mail your telephone number to wgfpandrie@aol.com Cheers, Larry

I appreciate the response but I just purchased a car this evening. Thanks anyway!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.