Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: teener sighting
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
underthetire
aktion035.gif

Look like a lady was driving. Sounded awesome. I was going the other direction in my white one.
underthetire
psssst
IronHillRestorations
If it was an older lady, it could've been Barbara LaFargue, she lives in Oakley and is a 914'er
Jeffs9146
I just saw You (underthetire) on Willow Lake Rd!!

I was in a white Jeep Grand Cherokee and I waved! beerchug.gif
6freak
I sighted one the AM going East on the 405 just down the hill from SeaTac airport.Orange with what look like fuchs wheels and Big Cibie lite mounted on the bumper . confused24.gif ..nice car from across the freeway
Sleepin
thisthreadisworthlesswithoutpics.gif
underthetire
QUOTE(Jeffs9146 @ Feb 15 2010, 10:17 AM) *

I just saw You (underthetire) on Willow Lake Rd!!

I was in a white Jeep Grand Cherokee and I waved! beerchug.gif

Hey, thought that was you. Funny thing, my other car is a gold cherokee! Teener just had a 4-1 header put on. Broke a stud headbang.gif
6freak
QUOTE(Sleepin @ Feb 15 2010, 12:33 PM) *

thisthreadisworthlesswithoutpics.gif

he was going the other way ...Fast... think`n it was a 6 by the sound of it ....is it ok to use this thread for all sighting ?or do we need to start a new one every time some one see`s a 914 ....just askiing do want to be Hijack`n
underthetire
I think it would be cool to have this for the random sighting.

There is a baby blue one at the courthouse in Oakley randomly. Nice car, drag raced him once-he lost. biggrin.gif
Jeffs9146
Underthetire, you should come by and meet Lennie down the street some evening this week! He is always out working on his car on Beaver Ln!
underthetire
QUOTE(Jeffs9146 @ Feb 15 2010, 03:58 PM) *

Underthetire, you should come by and meet Lennie down the street some evening this week! He is always out working on his car on Beaver Ln!

For sure. I need to pick up that spare from you ! I drove down beaver this weekend, didn't see anyone out.
Jeffs9146
I will be around all week if you want to drop by! Lennie usaly works on the car after 6:00pm!
underthetire
QUOTE(Jeffs9146 @ Feb 15 2010, 04:44 PM) *

I will be around all week if you want to drop by! Lennie usaly works on the car after 6:00pm!

For sure. I made the mistake of buying a 7 eleven hot dog today, so not tonight !
zx-niner
QUOTE(underthetire @ Feb 15 2010, 02:37 PM) *

Well, since you started the thread I won't consider this hijacking. My son in Seattle sent me this photo a couple of weeks ago taken near where he lives. I was impressed twice-- first by the condition of the car, and secondly that he had the presence of mind to get a picture as the car went by!

Click to view attachment
6freak
QUOTE(zx-niner @ Feb 15 2010, 06:39 PM) *

QUOTE(underthetire @ Feb 15 2010, 02:37 PM) *

Well, since you started the thread I won't consider this hijacking. My son in Seattle sent me this photo a couple of weeks ago taken near where he lives. I was impressed twice-- first by the condition of the car, and secondly that he had the presence of mind to get a picture as the car went by!

Click to view attachment

All most looks like the one i seen ...cept no Cibie lites up front and i think it had vinyl sails confused24.gif ...thats a nice car
Sleepin
I saw one in town today that I had never seen before. Bright yellow as a matter of fact. ph34r.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.