Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Racing seat covers
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
patssle
I don't know anything about racing seats - are their designs near universial that covers will fit them all? I need new covers for my NEX racing seats - which are no longer made (I did some Googling but came up empty). Is there anything that will fit them?

Here's the best picture I have at the moment of them.

Thanks.

pcar916
I tried to get some for my aging Momo Acropolis seats and was met with unanimous
"we'll call you back with that..." No vendor ever did, including Momo in Italy (I finally called them as well.

I expected to be able to find replacement covers when I first started to look because those seats were $750 each, which was a lot in 1994. Come to think of it, it still is.

It makes sense from a safety standpoint. The flame retardant fabric loses it's ability to resist burning and the shells get brittle. That's why the FIA ratings expire.

You can buy Kirkey and always get new covers for their seats. I may go with them next time.

http://www.kirkeyracing.com/

Good luck
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.