Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: dellorto drla 45 for sale
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
ldscamaross
ive got a set of dlra 45s for sale. they are the newer model they come with the linkage, intake runners, filters and cover and the carbs themselves. i took them to air cooled engineering to have them looked at and at least one needs rebuilt. he was saying about 400 to do the rebuild. one of the shafts is stuck. He said new these go for around 1200 and used around 900 in good condition. he offered to buy them from me but i wanted to see if anybody here wants them. if interested please send me your offers.
here is a link to an earlier thread with pictures
http://www.914world.com/bbs2/index.php?sho...amp;hl=dellorto

thanks
ConeDodger
Foul! You must list a price. That is the rule. mad.gif
bdstone914
So what did he offer you in used condition with a stuck shaft? I have seen them in the $400-500 in good working condition.
Bruce
ConeDodger
QUOTE(bdstone914 @ Feb 16 2010, 09:40 PM) *

So what did he offer you in used condition with a stuck shaft? I have seen them in the $400-500 in good working condition.
Bruce

That was my thought too Bruce. I have never seen them higher than $400 - $450 in bolt on condition. They aren't available new and haven't been in decades, even when they were new you would have had to take them off a Fiat to get new ones, so I am not sure where that $1200 number comes from. I have Art Thrane on speed dial. I think I am going to call him and ask what up!

Mark Henry
I was going to say the same but if you read the rules I'd say listing a price is more of a suggestion than a rule.
That said if you want an auction list it on evilbay.

Some guys like dells, I never cared for them much. Too many webers and parts out there to even bother with Dells. I would normally never say that on someones ad... but no price leaves one open for comments.

ldscamaross
sorry about the price. he was offering 300 for them. i wanted to see if i could get a little more here. let me know. i wanted to help someone out that would want to use them themselves.
ldscamaross
is any body interested
ldscamaross
last chance before i sell them to ace
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.