Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Who's going to Hershey PA Porsche Thang?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Joe Bob
Looks like I gotta get outta Jail Free Card from the Wifey.....

Who else be goin'? April 24th BTW....

Hey Mueller nail this?
ArtechnikA
QUOTE(mikez @ Mar 25 2004, 05:29 PM)
Looks like I gotta get outta Jail Free Card from the Wifey.....

Who else be goin'? April 24th BTW....

Hey Mueller nail this?

I'm there!

check the website (soon...) for the space allocation, i'll put up the numbers as soon as i know them !

drop by and say hi !

(this year, it won't be a 3000 mi drive, so i should be there all day ...)
Matt Romanowski
I'll be there. Not sure what space though...

Matt
Mueller
Hey Mueller nail this?

huh???

I have no admin privilages on this board...now at work, I can be trouble laugh.gif

our other locations wonder why our servers are named after Porsches smile.gif
Joe Bob
OK...the other mike we gets over being pissed....
TimT
I might go to Hershey this year and steal some space in a friends stall

I have a ton of old 911 stuff and a few 914 trannies for sale... I might be relocating in the next year so this would be a nice op to lighten up all the crap I have to move
RON S.
Ron will be's there.
Spectating and buying.
Ron
ArtechnikA
QUOTE(TimT @ Mar 25 2004, 06:29 PM)
I have a ton of old 911 stuff and a few 914 trannies for sale....

wander over to the ArtechnikA space during the setting up time - i need a bunch of old 911 stuff :-) ...
JerryP
I'll be there hopefully buying, maybe selling and, as usual, looking to scam free advice from people who actually know what they are talking about(not that I can always tell who they are). idea.gif
maf914
April 24 in Hershey, PA?

Isn't that the same weekend as the Rennsport Reunion in Daytona? Or do I have the dates mixed up? wacko.gif

Mike
Joe Bob
Yup...same date, the tail draggers were bitching about that one, too...
ArtechnikA
QUOTE(maf914 @ Mar 26 2004, 06:19 AM)
April 24 in Hershey, PA?

Isn't that the same weekend as the Rennsport Reunion in Daytona? Or do I have the dates mixed up?

it is the same date.
it is also the same weekend as Riesentöter Region (SouthEast PA) first DE event.

when i saw the RennSport Reunion announcement (last fall) i asked the CPR swapmeet chairman about it, and he basically said "yes, i know, but we've had this date booked for years in advance, we can't change now."

there will be a Schattenbaum Region swapmeet in late spring to support the NJ guys who are going to Daytona.

track venue dates are few and dear. sometimes we have to make choices; this is one of those times.
type47
it's one of the must-attend events of my year (that's right, i have no life...)

usually don't drive a P-car as it doesn't hold all the rusty parts i seem to buy laugh.gif

early morning springtime drive up Rt 15 is "food for the soul"

by the way, if you're looking for 914 parts, the swap meet is really Apr 25th wink.gif
East coaster
I hope to be there. I still need a few old used crusty goodies for my project!
jtf914
I'll be there too....
Joe Bob
Should we arrange a meet at Herzog's booth at a certain time?
ArtechnikA
QUOTE(type47 @ Mar 26 2004, 08:25 AM)
by the way, if you're looking for 914 parts, the swap meet is really Apr 25th wink.gif

now, don't go confusing people...

the "organised" swap is Saturday, Apr 24.. (last year, there were -2- 914.6 GT's for sale ...)

there's an AX on the same site Sunday, the 25th - and maybe a hillclimb, i've heard rumours but not seen any indication...
ArtechnikA
QUOTE(mikez @ Mar 26 2004, 08:51 AM)
Should we arrange a meet at Herzog's booth at a certain time?

i'll post the space numbers as soon as i get them from CPR - check my website...

look for (at least) the early white 911 Targa - maybe the ArtechnikA Subaru (it's Spruce Green). i'll try to arrange for an EZ-Up, i donno... banners, maybe, if there's time...
djm914-6
So far I'm more "go" than SOMA. If so, I'll have the EZ-Up that I used last year.

Since I'm not painting anything for the event, maybe I could do a banner. Who would I ask for permission to use the 914Club logo?
ss6
I'll planning to be there, but like type47 sez, not with the teener; won't hold enough parts.
JeffBowlsby
Hey Rich...Willing to pitch my harnesses this year if I send you samples and flyers?
ArtechnikA
QUOTE(bowlsby @ Mar 26 2004, 12:06 PM)
Hey Rich...Willing to pitch my harnesses this year if I send you samples and flyers?

yup - just like we tried to do last year, but the 3,000 mi zombie-drive through perpetual rain got in the way...

i'll PM you with an address ...
JeffBowlsby
Danke Herr Herzog... cool.gif cool.gif cool.gif
djm914-6
Rich whatcha doin for a table type thing? I can't fit one of those on the 914 and I don't have any other car to drive. huh.gif
ArtechnikA
QUOTE(djm914-6 @ Mar 26 2004, 01:02 PM)
Rich whatcha doin for a table type thing?

probably, it will be the ArtechnikA Subie-Doo to the Rescue !
(i may be able to use the Ross-Tech Eurovan but i'm not counting on it.)
ii'll probably get another couple of 5' tables, and with the smaller table i have that i use to support the media blasting cabinet, we can make a nice U-shape (or whatever else makes sense...)

i've had these tables in the Subie before - i know they'll fit. i'll have other car parts to cram in there too...

and i hope i'll have some new paqintings to show for sale - i'm figuring out where and how to unpack the studio crap even now - but i have a weekend of 911 activity i have to get through before i can get to that...
r_towle
Dave,
I will be going with some stuff, tables etc.
I will be bringing the Van and a trailer if you need space to haul something.

I also will bring an EZup.

Rich
3liter914-6
So is mine going to be the only 914 there? Assuming I get it back together in time.
ArtechnikA
QUOTE(3liter914-6 @ Mar 26 2004, 06:01 PM)
So is mine going to be the only 914 there? Assuming I get it back together in time.

Dave McLaughlin has already said he'll have his there.
i'll be there in 911 mode, although i am starting to get motivated by that 9/14/06 thing ...
cgnj
Mike,

Intend to be there with black 2270 car. You're welcome to thrash it, no smokey burnouts. No looking in the engine bay without belt or suspenders, maybe both. I'll send you my cell #.

Guess I should give this car a name. Maybe Jack. Short for Jackstands. Its only contact with the ground for almost 3 years.

Anyone have a parts need that will fit in a teener? I may have it. PM me.

Carlos
Joe Bob
Cool....ever figure out that Supertrapp thang on the end of the header? blink.gif
si2t3m
I'll be there if the weather isn't like last year... After 5 minutes of walking around my sox were soaked. sad.gif

Marc-André
dheinz
My crew at Hershey last year. smile.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.