Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FreeMotion Fronts Firesale
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
McMark
IPB Image
I need to get rid of these part which are sitting on my shelf. I have ZERO sets for sale at this price. Learn more about FreeMotion technology here.

SOLD OUT! If you're still interested, please contact me. I'm not sure when/if another run of these parts will be done.

Normally I sell these kits at $450.00 for a complete front suspension kit. I'm selling these six sets for $375.00 each. This setup has never been sold this cheap.

The picture shows all the parts that go into one end of one A-arm. The package includes four of all parts shown, plus instructions, and sealing compound.
lagunero
Would I need self-aligning washers? I have the Elephant Polybronze with the washers but would prefer your set-up. Do these cover front and back of the arm?
914werke
Screamin Price!
Id jump on this if I didnt already have a set!
76er
I sent you a PM. However after reading your ad again one of my questions has already been answered.
McMark
The price covers one complete front end and shipping is included.

I just realized it's my picture that's confusing. The picture shows one, the package/price includes four.
ConeDodger
QUOTE(McMark @ Feb 17 2010, 04:25 PM) *

The price covers one complete front end and shipping is included.

I just realized it's my picture that's confusing. The picture shows one, the package/price includes four.

Here, maybe this will help Mark... lol-2.gif This is what's included plus a box and some packing material.
76er
I will take a set, PM me on how to send you funds.
76er
Sent payment , Thanks
McMark
Shipped. Thanks! smiley_notworthy.gif
McMark
icon_bump.gif
76er
I received FreeMotion bushings/bearing Friday. They look great, can't wait to get them in. However it's going to be awhile. Thanks
Dr Evil
I bought a set when I was out there a short while back. Very awesome and I cant wait to put them on my car thumb3d.gif
SirAndy
QUOTE(Dr Evil @ Mar 1 2010, 02:50 PM) *

I bought a set when I was out there a short while back. Very awesome and I cant wait to put them on my car thumb3d.gif

Me three! biggrin.gif
JmuRiz
Question, is this a DIY install or are special tools needed?
Eric_Shea
Should be able to DIY. A press helps.

This is one of those jobs where a press would pay for itself, hell with the discount, Mark's damn near buying the press for you. biggrin.gif
Andyrew
I remember Mueller had a heck of a time getting my rears in on his press. Had to do some grinding IIRC.

I dont think you could do this without a press....

BTW single most noticeable modification in terms of ride quality. If I get another 914 I'll be getting another set without a doubt.
McMark
Rears are not available at this time, but I've got new tricks that make it easy. cool.gif
MarcoC
QUOTE(McMark @ Feb 16 2010, 09:24 PM) *

IPB Image
I need to get rid of these part which are sitting on my shelf. I have six sets for sale at this price. Learn more about FreeMotion technology here.

Normally I sell these kits at $450.00 for a complete front suspension kit. I'm selling these six sets for $375.00 each. This setup has never been sold this cheap.

The picture shows all the parts that go into one end of one A-arm. The package includes four of all parts shown, plus instructions, and sealing compound.

Do you still have those in stock?
Same price?
914werke
QUOTE(McMark @ Mar 10 2010, 08:08 AM) *

Rears are not available at this time, but I've got new tricks that make it easy. B)

New tricks?
McMark
Versus the old rear bearing arrangement. I've redesigned the setup to install easier.

There seems to be a resurgence in interest for these. They might have to move up my To-Do list.
Lavanaut
Hey Mark - you mention that you provide instructions now. Can I get a copy of those? I still have my set sitting on the shelf (what's that, 2 years now? doh!)...and you'd talked about getting some instructions together but I didn't think that ever happened.

Anwyay, I'd sure appreciate it.

Thanks,

Reid
plas76targa
PM sent
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.