Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Porsche Plakate, Posters, Affiches Book
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
74GoKart
Anyone ever looked through a copy of this book? It is out of print and the used copies seem pretty pricey.
JeffBowlsby
Is there any 914 content?
boxstr
Four 914-6 posters, LeMans,Monte Carlo,and two from Nurburgring.
CCLinLOO
Lawrence
Someone has a bunch of those posters scanned and posted somewhere.

Anybody recall where?
VegasRacer
I have the this one plus two others on my wall.
This one is the hardest of the 3 to find.

24 Heurs Du Mans with the white #40. 13/14 Jun 1970
86 Stunden Nurburg Ring with #7, 3 & 2 cars. 18-22 Aout 1970.
Both of the other photos I have are in BMP format and will not load to this site.
I don't think I have ever seen another one from Nurburg Ring.
If some one has a JPG image please post it.
VegasRacer
Found a JPG of the 86 Stunden Nurburg Ring.
What does the other Nurburg Ring Poster look like?
boxstr
These are the ones that I am aware of for the 914.
CCLinLOO
boxstr
next..
boxstr
next...
boxstr
This ios the one I do not own and would like to find...the second Nurburgring poster
boxstr
And last but not least the 25 year poster. This came as a set including a 914 pin and a 1/43 914 diecast in Orange.
JeffBowlsby
Here is another one no one has posted yet:
JeffBowlsby
And another:
JeffBowlsby
I doubt anyone here would want me to see the AA poster...
JeffBowlsby
Oh and here is the 914Gt poster...how could I forget...
boxstr
Jeff one thing I see of intrest is the poster other than the first one with the Porsche emblem have VW-PORSCHE on them. Are these VW posters with a VW part number or Porsche posters with a Porsche part number.
The ones that I posted all have Porsche numbers. I really like the second poster you have. I would like to get one of those.
CCLinLOO
74GoKart
Seems to have some nice stuff inside. I picked up a copy to add to my Porsche eye candy collection, but it is still in the shrink wrap and I haven't had the nerve to open it yet.
Mike9142.0
bowlsby
Is the first pic that you posted a poster? I have that same thing but it is a flag with the ring's at the top.
vortrex
I've got an original 86 Stunden Nurburg Ring poster with pin up holes in the corners, anyone local want to buy it before I move?
SirAndy
QUOTE(bowlsby @ Apr 5 2003, 09:27 PM)
Here is another one no one has posted yet:

this one is odd ...

it seems to be a AD for a Porsche shop.
looks like the guy was doing Service for 914's
but he's "Nicht Autorisiert", meaning, he's NOT a authorized Porsche mechanic.

IPB Image
Jeroen
I think he got the same nasty from porsche that a lot of web-folks got
Porsche has been after the "abuse" of their trademarks since waaaaaaayyyy back
The don't like it when indy shops use the Porsche font or crest
I guess this guy put it there too keep them guys from Porsche out of his way

cheers,

Jeroen
JeffBowlsby
Craig, the 914GT poster does not have a part number at all. Just the VW PORSCHE symbol. There is probably a reason that there are no PORSCHE numbers on these VW PORSCHE items...near as I can figure. Separate but not equal...

I want the multiporsche poster too...the only place I have seen it is in Das Grosse, where this pic came from. Maybe we should issue reproductions?

Herr Schmidt is correct of course....google told me that Nicht Autorisiert means 'not authorized' 914 service. I too suspect it was an ad for a private 914 shop (where though?), not authorized by the factory. We should ALL have one of these in our garages for the unspeakable acts we propagate onto our little cars trying to improve them...Mine is a poster...maybe ~20x30 inches or so and it looks pristine, like it was never used. If you have a smaller one, can you post a photo? Repro these too?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.