Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB 71 drivers door glass and windshield
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
geniusanthony
I am in Alexandria, VA. Local prefered or perhaps someone knows of a good company nearby.
pboerner914
QUOTE(geniusanthony @ Feb 16 2010, 11:35 PM) *

I am in Alexandria, VA. Local prefered or perhaps someone knows of a good company nearby.

Hi, I may have a good driver door for a 71, also a windshield...it does have a tiny spot where a rock, etc hit it, but still good and I think a glass shop could fox the spot. I am located in Norfolk, Va. Thanks, Phil
geniusanthony
I just reread my post I should have specified that I need the glass only for both driver door and windshield. My door itself is fine. additionally the little rollers that ride inside the channel would be nice to have as I think I am minus several of those.
bdstone914
QUOTE(geniusanthony @ Feb 16 2010, 08:35 PM) *

I have one early door glass. I have to check if it is a drivers door. I know if is tinted. If ou do not find one locally let me know.. I am in CA.
Bruce
geniusanthony
I am still looking locally but thanks for the offers thus far.
l84ttym
QUOTE(geniusanthony @ Feb 17 2010, 11:51 AM) *

I am still looking locally but thanks for the offers thus far.

I do have the glass, all the way around, from a '71 parts car. Don't think I have any of the rollers but I did keep all the glass. I'm in Southwest PA. I'm probably 3 hours from Baltimore/Washington.

You can email me at gbeals@excite.com or call 814-442-7465 if interested.
Greg
914Sixer
Currently taking a 70 apart. Free glass, pay shipping.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.