Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: I'm outa here
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Gint
If anyone that appreciates the work and effort required to keep this board functioning properly needs assistance from me, send an email. I need to take some time off until this admin bashing crap ends.
TimT
Gint,

We do appreciate the openess of this board, that what I love about it drunk.gif

That other thread died got revived died, got out of hand a bit, then a few members "offered" suggestions, some griped

Maybe it was a bad time to hear some constructive criticism from the members, but you need to hear the members voices..

We will all get past this last episode..Take a breather step off but dont get discouraged
Joe Bob
Awww, we wuv yew, Ginty...... wub.gif
SteveL
I think we all owe the admins of this site a huge "Thank You". They have provided us with this forum at the cost of personal time, a ton of effort, and puttig up with a lot of crap. They have done this out of the goodness of their hearts. If it wasn't for people like them none of us would be able to enjoy the benefits we have all received here.

I would like to say to the Admins:

THANK YOU VERY MUCH.

clap56.gif beer.gif
Mueller
Awww, we wuv yew, Ginty......  :wub:  

damn, that would make me want to sell my 914's and get a 'vette or something.... laugh.gif
Andyrew
I appreciate all the effort you guys give us, I know how it is (im an admin on a non Pcar related forum), and I know it can be tough.. Give youself a months vacation from the BBS, get some work done on the 914, and you'll feel much better.

THANKS to all admins that give their time and help keep this BBS Clean and family friendly (ok, so those are overstatements.. but still)

clap56.gif
krk
I'm prolly clueless on the underlyiing stuff -- Gint, enjoy the time off! (and wtf? someone is ragging on our [B]highly paid[\B] admins? I've missed something. Admins make the board "go" -- and it would suck to be without it.)

love, kim. laugh.gif laugh.gif "mv /home/krk /dev/null" heh heh heh

(ps. Don't hit anything big!)
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.