Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: NOS Aluminum window guides wanted
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
javadog
I'm trying to finish restoring a '71 914-6 and I need a couple things. I'm looking for the 2 "guide rails" that are between the main door glass and the small quarter windows. I have decent used ones but, as the rest of the trim is going to be new, I'd like to find a pair of NOS ones. They are NLA with Porsche and the usual vendors, so I thought I'd see if any of you guys had a pair squirreled away, or knew of a vendor that had some. The part numbers are:

Thanks,
Jeff
dr914@autoatlanta.com
QUOTE(javadog @ Feb 17 2010, 11:42 AM) *

I'm trying to finish restoring a '71 914-6 and I need a couple things. I'm looking for the 2 "guide rails" that are between the main door glass and the small quarter windows. I have decent used ones but, as the rest of the trim is going to be new, I'd like to find a pair of NOS ones. They are NLA with Porsche and the usual vendors, so I thought I'd see if any of you guys had a pair squirreled away, or knew of a vendor that had some. The part numbers are:

Thanks,
Jeff

we have had very good luck getting them refinished by al reid.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.