Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS or Trade 1970 914 Rear Chrome Bumper
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
smg914
Before I put this on ebay I thought I would offer my 1970 914 Rear Chrome Bumper (squared license plate area) for sale or trade. These bumpers were only used on the 1970 914-6 and 914-4. The rear bumper was redesigned for the 1971 thru 1973 914's.

If you have one of the 1971-73 chrome rear bumpers on your 1970 914 I would consider a trade even up depending on the condition of your bumper.

The early bumpers like mine are much more rare than the later ones so if you want to make an even trade I would ask you to pay for the shipping both ways (unless you live in Florida then we can meet in person).

My bumper is not perfect and I would not put it on a concours car. However, it has been rechromed and there are no rust issues with the bumper. It's just not in perfect condition. There are a few imperfections but it is certainly perfect for a nice driver or non-concours 1970 914-6 or 4.

Even trade for later style rear chrome bumper plus shipping ----- or ----- $325.00 + shipping
smg914
two more photos
Gint
That's a deal for an early chrome bumper even if it isn't quite perfect. Someone should grab this opportunity quickly!
Ferg
agree.gif
hwgunner
I will take that!
smg914
** SOLD **
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.