Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Hello and thank you...
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
nykthebartender
Just wanted to take a minute to say hello and thanks. I have been reading this forum for almost a year now, and it's been a lot of help. I found my car nearby and it while it didn't run it was mostly complete. A friend gave me a loaner motor to get my car going since it looked like the previous owner drove around after dumping a bag of bolts in the head. So, here's a photo the day it arrived, and a photo few months later ready to go. It still needs a lot of work, but I wanted to drive it and enjoy as I went along. So, some day it'll get taken apart for bodywork, but not quite yet. If I do anything exciting to it I'll try to post up some photos, but I think you guys have everything covered pretty well. Thanks again.

IPB Image

IPB Image
rick 918-S
welcome.png Man that cleaned up nice!
championgt1
agree.gif Looks great. Does not even look like the same car in the photos! Nice.
Eric_Shea
Ferg's gonna have competition. biggrin.gif

welcome.png
VaccaRabite
Where are you in PA? Locals want to know. smile.gif Also, set your region association to MidAtlantic, so that you get announcements about meets and such. Like, for instance, the one in my signiture.

Zach
nykthebartender
Thanks. I was even a bit surprised it cleaned up so well.

Who's Ferg?

I'm in the Poconos. Close enough to the track to hear the cars. I updated my region too. And I am hoping to get out to check out Hershey. I have been out to Hershey for their antique car meet in the fall a few times, but never went for Porsche stuff.
Eric_Shea
Who's Ferg?

Click to view attachment
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.