Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: how any subrau 914 out there?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
oldschool
Does any one have a running Subaru conversion? with maybe a walk around of the cool set-up with video? And if any one is cool with it, I would love to check it out. and maybe get a ride aktion035.gif I'm in the 909 area code zip 91767 piratenanner.gif
sean_v8_914
he speaks better than he types...honest.
ventedrib
I got one running driving for from finished.318 area code south.
Rand
QUOTE(sean_v8_914 @ Feb 18 2010, 07:52 AM) *

Lol. It's been impossible not to wonder.
oldschool
QUOTE(Rand @ Feb 18 2010, 07:17 PM) *

QUOTE(sean_v8_914 @ Feb 18 2010, 07:52 AM) *

Lol. It's been impossible not to wonder.

aktion035.gif aktion035.gif aktion035.gif lol-2.gif lol-2.gif lol-2.gif lol-2.gif
Rand
I hope you're coming to WCR Tahoe.
plymouth37
Can't help you on the in person subaru 914 experience but this is better than nothing!
This is the only Video I have of my subie, IIRC there is a video of toms baby blue wrx conversion around here somewhere. I'll go look.

Edit: link is broken, hope you can get a ride from somebody, these things are a blast.
malaga_red75
Mine is sorta running... the engine runs smooth as hell, but the car is not quite driveable yet... I am hoping to bring it to WCR for a day if it is finished. It needs about 3 weekends of work, so i will have to sort that out between now and then. When I go home, I can do a walk around video for sure.

-Peter
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.