Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS 914 Glass $5.00/piece until i get sick of it and toss it in th
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
hwgunner
Just what the title says. Plus shipping and Ca tax if shipped in Ca. No returns. Paypal good. Checks and MO accepted also. Ask for what you need. Do not have any windshields! Here are a couple pics.
hwgunner
Another
detoxcowboy
Had I only known,... Would have been easier to pick up from you than screw around with several knuckle heads selling me worthless flawed crap like they can't see..
SirAndy
Do you have any door windows for an early car with the greenish tint?

Mine are scratched ...
idea.gif Andy
bdstone914
SirAndy if Jonathan doesn't have any early glass I have 1 early window with tint thats yours for shipping.

If you have it Ill take 3 sets of late style tinted door glass. (both peices)
Gigamight
Dang that's a lot of glass. If there is any tinted left, let me know. Any rear heated glass?
914runnow
Hey there...Driver side door glass non tint..(clear)......
Bought that piece of NOS that was on eBay...
NOS>POS....six wonderfull abrasions and scratches..
Later style..for my 75...Willing to pay more if wonderfulllllll...!!
needless to say did not leave feedback..
(what I guess it was too hard to clean the glass first)!!!????
OKAY I will stop venting..
Lemmeno whatcha got..
Thanx Rx in Denver
computers4kids
Jonathan,
If you have a some nice driver and passenger tinted late glass (75), I could use some for my v8. The glass I that I have has a few scratches, so only need some if yours is real nice.
Thanks, Mark
hwgunner
I will get to all the requests in order of request. I must also say that most if not all the glass was gone through at one time. I had a customer looking for a "perfect" piece for his car and he could not find it. I will wipe the glass down but it will not be "Clean" for $5.00. Andy- you are first, here i go!
hwgunner
QUOTE(SirAndy @ Feb 18 2010, 11:45 AM) *

Do you have any door windows for an early car with the greenish tint?

Mine are scratched ...
idea.gif Andy

Andy, i have gone through 9 early tinted side windows and they are all scrached in some way or another. No way to take a pic of the scratches either. I am afraid nothing i have is perfect. Sorry.

hwgunner
QUOTE(bdstone914 @ Feb 18 2010, 12:20 PM) *

SirAndy if Jonathan doesn't have any early glass I have 1 early window with tint thats yours for shipping.

If you have it Ill take 3 sets of late style tinted door glass. (both peices)

Bruce, when will you be coming up again. None of the glass is perfect. You can look through it when you come.

hwgunner
QUOTE(Gigamight @ Feb 18 2010, 01:55 PM) *

Dang that's a lot of glass. If there is any tinted left, let me know. Any rear heated glass?

I have lots of tinted glass, none of it without scratches. I also have 2 heated rear windows but both look pretty shabby and i can not guarentee that any of the defrost lines will work. These are very dirty at this time. If you are not afraid of a little cleanning and a few scratches let me know what you would like.
hwgunner
QUOTE(914runnow @ Feb 18 2010, 05:53 PM) *

Hey there...Driver side door glass non tint..(clear)......
Bought that piece of NOS that was on eBay...
NOS>POS....six wonderfull abrasions and scratches..
Later style..for my 75...Willing to pay more if wonderfulllllll...!!
needless to say did not leave feedback..
(what I guess it was too hard to clean the glass first)!!!????
OKAY I will stop venting..
Lemmeno whatcha got..
Thanx Rx in Denver

I would say i have nothing better than what you already have.
hwgunner
QUOTE(computers4kids @ Feb 18 2010, 09:14 PM) *

Jonathan,
If you have a some nice driver and passenger tinted late glass (75), I could use some for my v8. The glass I that I have has a few scratches, so only need some if yours is real nice.
Thanks, Mark

Mark, when will you be coming down again? Nothing i have is perfect but if you are coming down soon you can look through it all and pick what you want.

Gigamight
I'm not afraid of a some scratches, as long as we're not talking about "holy crap, how did it not break??!!" scratches. And with the cleaning I have done so far, puhlease, you can't seriously think I will be upset with some more.

If you get a chance, or if you can rattle off a good estimate, let me know how much to ship one of your better sets (all 4 windows with tint and a heated rear) to Ohio, 44281.

Don't rush on my account by any means, my project ain't rollin nowhere anytime soon.

Krieger
How do you package and ship door glass so it doesn't break? I have a set of late clear one I may sell one day.
Geezer914
Looking for 1975 tinted glass for both doors. I already have vent windows. Thanks.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.