Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Check out my 914 Parts FS!
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
JeffBowlsby
http://bowlsby.net/914/PartsFS/

Fast shipping too!

Featured part of the week is:

$20. Single outlet heater fan
detoxcowboy
QUOTE(Jeff Bowlsby @ Feb 18 2010, 08:43 PM) *

http://bowlsby.net/914/WiringHarnesses/

Fast shipping too!

Featured part of the week is:

$20. Single outlet heater fan

Jeff why lately ahs your site been a pain to get too?? even the above link breaks??
JeffBowlsby
The sites work for me Joe...I haven't heard of any problems...please let me know if anyone is having any problems getting on my sites.
scrz914
I had a little trouble as well a couple of days ago. Tried different links and was finally able to get in. Just tried it now and had no trouble.
Gigamight
times out for me
ME733
...........Well detox I had a problem but not with your site.
JeffBowlsby
Thanks for the feedback guys, especially Murray. I will look into these and see if there is anything I can do to improve access. I was completely unaware there were any sort of access issues or need to disable security....My son set-up the websites and I will see what he can do to make these better.
detoxcowboy
Jeff, I do not know about website building but your site since it changed has been hit and miss, if i come at it at several different ways eventually I get through but do not know why that is.. or I just give up and try later, seem to get to it better on my MAC than this Windows job..
JeffBowlsby
Hey guys,

Thanks again for the feedback on my sites. We went through them and it looks like we were significantly bandwidth challenged, so we made some changes and it looks like things are all better now.

If you would be kind enough to check my sites and let me know if you have ANY issues - time outs, security or anything else please let me know. You should notice that all my sites are significantly faster now. If you at first click on the sites and still have an issue, please clear your browser cache (hit reload) so that your machine is getting the correct new file and not the old one in your machines memory.

Danke.
detoxcowboy
That is much much faster, and betterer.. Bueno, Mucho Bueno!
koozy
Still times out for me. I got it to come up 1 time of the 4 times I tried.
JeffBowlsby
QUOTE(koozy @ Feb 21 2010, 12:35 PM) *

Still times out for me. I got it to come up 1 time of the 4 times I tried.

Hi Mike, thanks for trying ad reporting back. After the first attempt, did you also click 'reload' to refresh your browser to it finds the correct page? If not, your computer is still trying to find the old page which would be slow and it has changed.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.