Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Are these lug bolts any good?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Rod
I have polished my 4 bolt fuchs and they look fabulous, it's wearing the original lug bolts and I polished these, yet after a couple of weeks they are tarnished and need to come off and be polished again to look really good sad.gif I was thinking chrome would be a better bet?

Are these the correct size and angle on the shank?? - http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAP...em=390095297470 and good quality? If you know of alternatives please let me know..

Spoke
I bought a similar set from my FLAPS for $50. I had to order them but they had a catalog with many variations of thread pitch, conical versus rounded seat, and stud length. Not sure if they were "chromed" but they are very shiny and look real good on my wheels.

I personally stay away from ebay these days. There's just too many alternative sources to buy things from that are easier to work with than ebay.
Rod
Crap name yes I know, but the store is ISP West who are in fact pretty high quality..

Same thing here - http://www.vwispwest.com/search.php?mode=search&page=1
McMark
Looks right to me.
Drums66
[quote name='Spoke' date='Feb 19 2010, 01:05 PM' post='1275872']
I bought a similar set from my FLAPS for $50. I had to order them but they had a catalog with many variations of thread pitch, conical versus rounded seat, and stud length.

Thread pitch looks good, but...........conical versus rounded seat!!
as bluesman Tom(cat)Courtney says"that's the stuff you have to watch" idea.gif popcorn[1].gif
Gint
QUOTE(McMark @ Feb 19 2010, 03:06 PM) *
Looks right to me.
agree.gif Those are the correct length, size, thread pitch and even head size. They're also ball seat bolts which is what you want, not conical seat.

pimpride has been selling on ebay for years. They make some decent aluminum center caps for fuchs too. If they were a problem vendor we would have heard about it a long time ago.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.