Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Ferry’s 914-8 was in my parking spot?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
burton73
I just got back from Germany and I visited the Porsche museum. As I arrived in the parking structure was Ferry’s 914-8 just there. It was great. It was just like they where making these cars and there was one in a parking spot.

Too many photos to post now.

Bob
Click to view attachmentClick to view attachment
Ferg
My head would have exploded, makes you start to wonder how many years behind bars one would get for a quick rewire and bumpstart driving.gif

Rod
Amazing. Space number was only 800 out too!
Sleepin
Fake! Porsche emblem on the hood! lol-2.gif

Too Cool!
burton73
One moreClick to view attachment
Bleyseng
Lucky you, when I was at the museum last august the car was in the shop getting some repairs...
Drums66
Pretty ride...... wub.gif

thankyou for the pic!!
johannes
Awesome ! ...
jcambo7
That is awesome! aktion035.gif
detoxcowboy
QUOTE(Ferg @ Feb 19 2010, 01:22 PM) *

My head would have exploded, makes you start to wonder how many years behind bars one would get for a quick rewire and bumpstart driving.gif

5 years for 1st time, plus 3 years parole.. but you have to get caught.. if the owner confronts you while in process then you can tack on a couple more felonies w/ subsequent years and serve 85% of all the time as anything at that point would be considered violent, assault, robbery, intent ect.. If your young enough they may just pin you w/ felony joy riding..
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.