Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB Single 1.8 head stock
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
jsayre914
I am trying to spend no more cash on my temporary 1.8 engine. That does not seem to be an option at this point. Rather than taking my head off and sending it out for a valve seat, i was wondering if anybody had a single head off a 1.8 in usable condition. It has to last me till i finish the 2056 on my original 2.0

thanks
driving.gif
914Sixer
Try looking on thesamba.com. Look under 411/412 and 73- Bus.
bdstone914
I do have a single 1.8L head. I would at least lap the valves and take it apart to check the guides. I got it from a parts stash and have no history on it. You might be able to bolt it on and use it as is but who knows of the chamber volume is close to the one you have? Anyway it is $50 plus shipping if you want it. Shipping is from 92505 CA.
Bruce
saigon71
A good local connection to try is Ed Anspach. He is a good guy and has a ton of 914 stuff. He is about an hour north of Dillsburg:
ed@anspachauto.com
717-865-6661
jsayre914
QUOTE(bdstone914 @ Feb 20 2010, 01:42 AM) *

I do have a single 1.8L head. I would at least lap the valves and take it apart to check the guides. I got it from a parts stash and have no history on it. You might be able to bolt it on and use it as is but who knows of the chamber volume is close to the one you have? Anyway it is $50 plus shipping if you want it. Shipping is from 92505 CA.
Bruce

pm sent
jsayre914
QUOTE(saigon71 @ Feb 21 2010, 11:39 AM) *

A good local connection to try is Ed Anspach. He is a good guy and has a ton of 914 stuff. He is about an hour north of Dillsburg:
ed@anspachauto.com
717-865-6661

i think i may have actually seen that huge parts stash, if that stuff came from york pa. thanks for the tip, i will give him a call for some other stuff i am in need of beerchug.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.