Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Steering wheel
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
914coop
I have a stock steering wheel with the butterfly hour button in desperate need of recovering. Does anyone on this site do this or know of some who does?
Eric_Shea
Google "Dallas Steering Wheel". Don does a good job. Search here as well, you'll find a thread of mine showing his work.
914coop
Thanks Eric, I will read your thead and search on the one you suggested.
dr914@autoatlanta.com
QUOTE(914coop @ Feb 20 2010, 11:20 AM) *

I have a stock steering wheel with the butterfly hour button in desperate need of recovering. Does anyone on this site do this or know of some who does?

Our girl Rose at AGLA does a magnificent job
carr914
Sorry George, but AGLA would be 3rd or 4th on my list.

I was very happy with Dallas, just let them do the Leather Only.

T.C.

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment
dr914@autoatlanta.com

Wow T.C. sorry you had a bad time with them, especially since they are down in your neck of the woods! Maybe Rose did not do yours? you know now that there is an excellent new vdm repro available.
70Sixter
I used to think highly of AGLA until I saw pictures of a disaster on a Boxster site, or maybe at RennTech.
burton73
As T.C. said let them do your wheel only? Paint it before you sent it to them. Don was very fast for me and I was very happy with the price and quality.

Bob
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.