Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 914 shrine
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Jenny
Vegasracer has started me on this sickness. All I have so far is my #17 porcelain 914, a PORSCHE license plate, and a 17 914 plate. Didn't have a chance to incorporate the Porsche plate yet, but you get the idea.

Sure, it's not as magnificent as Craig L's, but give me a couple years... smilie_pokal.gif

Jen
Jenny
certificate
Eric Taylor
Those porcelin car's are so cool. How's the real car coming? Ever get it painted?
Eric
Bleyseng
What color did you decide on??
At the rate you are going you will beat Karl on getting your cars painted.

Geoff
tod914
that looks cool with the flares on it.
seanery
you should paint your real car to match the porcelin one.
VegasRacer
QUOTE(Jenny @ Mar 25 2004, 08:44 PM)
Vegasracer has started me on this sickness.

Don't blame me.
I'm not the problem ....... but I do have the cure.

Just call me Dr. Feelgood.
ArtechnikA
i'm still looking for the set of 4 1:32 scale teeny jackstands so i can mount my porcelain model just like the real car...
rick 918-S
That's cool jen! smilie_pokal.gif I'm jelous of the MN plate! mad.gif
Jenny
Car's gonna get worked on real soon. Having McMark's friend do the work. I've been given an ETA of mid-April. My brother's visiting the last weekend of April, I'm hoping it'll be drivable by then. It'd be cool to have a teener to tool around town in. I'll drag him to whatever breakfast/funrun we're having that weekend as well. wink.gif

BTW, car will be original silver. w00t.gif

Jen
Bleyseng
Oh come on!
RED!
or you could paint it pink like those TBirds they made for women in the '50's. Did you know they did a run of pink 914's? haha I have seen one. I heard they sent most of them to Hawaii. I wonder why?

Geoff
Jenny
Stop trying to live vicariously thru me. laugh.gif Paint yours pink, or buy Monique one.

Jen
Bleyseng
Here's a nice Tee shirt for you to wear!
72914S
Here`s ..my sign (I mean shrine)
STL914
Here's a shot of my corner of the world;
my PORSCHE Loft

I still have (8) 914 pictures bought at a swapmeet last week to frame.
rezron
My shrine has overtaken half of my basement!
I've got the better part of three cars in boxes.
The shrine also includes one car in the garage and
one more parts car outdoors! I've got the go ahead
for a new shrine this spring--- a new three stall heated garage!!!!! Now I can get serious!!!!! mueba.gif

rezron
Jenny
my new addition! Finally got the PORSCHE plate up, and got a soap on a rope from Bruce (GWN7) in the mail last week. Thanks! wub.gif

Jen
Jenny
'nuther...
Rich Bontempi
Jen, your shrine is very nice. I would include my shrine, in this assortment, but it would take too many months to take all the pictures! LOL
Mike9142.0
Show us Rich I would like to see it smilie_pokal.gif
jonwatts
Jenny, what's the progress on your car?

Face it, you can't post anything without someone (me) asking you this question until we see pictures of it in all it's freshly painted glory.
Jenny
Argh!!! No progress that I know of... stfu.gif I'm curious as well.

How's progress on your car? cool_shades.gif

Jen
jonwatts
Hey hey, no fair deflecting the question back on the asker.

It's coming along but I've just about given up on it making an appearance at the WCC. It's more important that it's done right instead of done right now. I doubt it will even be painted by then.
Brad Roberts
Umm when did I drop the car off ?? less than 3 weeks ago ?? "Blackie" has been at the body shop for over 6 months now and it isnt even in primer yet. This shit doesnt happen over night if you want it done correctly the first time.

B
aircooledboy
QUOTE(ArtechnikA @ Mar 26 2004, 05:46 AM)
i'm still looking for the set of 4 1:32 scale teeny jackstands so i can mount my porcelain model just like the real car...

THAT was funny!!!!!!! laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif
Jenny
QUOTE(Brad Roberts @ Apr 12 2004, 11:46 PM)
Umm when did I drop the car off ?? less than 3 weeks ago ?? "Blackie" has been at the body shop for over 6 months now and it isnt even in primer yet. This shit doesnt happen over night if you want it done correctly the first time.

B

I haven't even called you or Mark! Sheesh! I AM patiently waiting. Mark told me it'd only take a week once he got started. The expected date I was told would be mid april, but I know that's not happening. I've been waiting (quietly, I might add) for updates.

Jen
IronHillRestorations
QUOTE(Jenny @ Mar 26 2004, 08:21 AM)
I had my heart set on marathon blue... ...then start looking for a marathon blue 914 w00t.gif

Jen

uhm, like this marathon blue???

PK cool.gif
Jenny
drool... yes! wub.gif

Jen
Bleyseng
Looks like Muellers old six after a nice paint job!

Geoff
Brad Roberts
I have plenty of buyers for your "Silver" 2.0. Say the word and it is gone. You can use the money to buy a Marathon Blue car.

I was a little concerned with the way you handled Jon's question.

Argh!!! No progress that I know of...  :stfu:

I didnt want to color change a factory silver car. They sell well when running/driving w/nice paint and No color change.
Rusty
Factory silver 2.0?

How much?
Jenny
I'm fine with silver as well. I'm just getting frustrated because I thought I'd have the car close to being done around now. The truck just took another crap on me and we think it's the fuel pump. So now I'm down to NO vehicles. Fun! <_<

I want a quality paint job, and I'm willing to wait for it. I'd just like an idea of how long.

Jen
Bleyseng
Ok Jenny, I'll give you the answer I tell my clients.

another $5000 and two weeks. In another two weeks I'll give you the same answer!

Geoff

If the car is off to the paint shop its atleast being worked on. laugh.gif
jonwatts
Jenny was telling me to stfu.gif because I keep harassing her about when her car is going to be done. If you gave her the same time estimate you gave me then I can understand her slight frustration (compounded by her truck crapping out).

I'm confused by the reference to "Blackie". Aren't we talking about two different body shops now?
Bleyseng
Istn't it the problem with all these cars is that this time of year everyone has them worked on now, so they can be done for the summer?

So all the painters/bodyshops are busy...especially if the shop is good.

Sorry to hear your truck is crapping out too.

Geoff
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.