Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: positive experience with forum member
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
rfuerst911sc
We all tend to post about negative experiences when buying/selling but rarely post the positive. I needed seatbelt bolts for my car and I needed them quickly as I have a autocross event this coming Saturday. I thought my mechanic could help me out but he didn't have the right bolts. Bruce Stone stepped up to the plate and shipped all the hardware priority mail without receiving my payment. I have purchased some items from Bruce in the past so maybe that's why he shipped without receiving payment but still that's a stand up seller. Of course I sent payment but I'm old school and mail checks. Just feels good to post a positive experience.........thanks Bruce. beerchug.gif
shoguneagle
I agree with Bruce. It is nice to see someone giving credit on the positive side. It even made me feel good. Thanks, Bruce.
JRust
Bruce is a stand up guy. I've bought a few pedal clusters & misc things from him. Always ships quick & easy to work with. Nice to chat with at different events too. As with most 914 owners he is good people w00t.gif
914Sixer
Yep, he is a good guy !!!
dangrouche
yes, Bruce is good guy, he gave me a few extra percent to cover Paypal fees for something he bought from me, which was a pleasant surpise.
ConeDodger
Bruce is a stand-up guy. I have bought more than I can remember from him.
brer
I like bruce as well. In fact, I like him so much I think I need to buy a restored pedal cluster off of him.

paging bdstone

smile.gif
Millerwelds
I have not dealt with Bruce as of yet. I do have a newly rebuilt trans from Dr. Evil. Highly recommended!
carr914
Kudos to Bruce from me as well.

I do have to say that I have never had a problem with any purchases from Members on the World. We have some top-notch folks around here.

T.C.
Kirmizi
I do have to say that I have never had a problem with any purchases from Members on the World. We have some top-notch folks around here.

agree.gif
Mike
markb
QUOTE(Kirmizi @ Feb 21 2010, 03:59 AM) *

agree.gif
Mike

agree.gif too. smile.gif
sww914
I don't know Bruce but I play him on TV.

Everyone else I've met & done business with from here has been top-notch. Even Markb!
steveherman
I agree.
here is my story about my experience with bdstone:
when i first decided i was gonna get a 914, the car i had every intention of buying had no windshield wipers.
Bruce shipped a pair to TN.
I live in FL.
And he did it with ALSO WITHOUT receiving my payment.
And mind you he did it with me being brand new to the boards.
I prob had 10 posts.
That is AWESOME!
tod914
Bruce has been very helpfull. Danka Bruce beer.gif
computers4kids
You guys have to ship your parts? On more than one occasion Bruce has delivered parts to my doorstep, hauled cars out of my driveway, held my hand when I didn't know what I needed, or met me on the freeway. Bruce is very resourceful and is always fair. slap.gif Oh, did I mention my house is on the way to to a cluster of wrecking yards for Bruce? smile.gif
dw914er
QUOTE(carr914 @ Feb 21 2010, 02:44 AM) *

I agree as well. I don't buy too many parts for my teener, but all the people I've met have been pretty awesome. Some good members with alot of 914 knowledge here.

Maybe an idea for the future... The rsx site I'm on has an itrader log. There you can post purchases and such you've done with other members. That way you can sort of filter out the good sellers with the bad. Just a thought to give credit to good exchanges that happen here.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.