Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: SOLD! Powder coated rear trailing arms $125 a pair
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
bdstone914
SOLD

IPB Image
IPB Image

I have two one pair of rear trailing arms that were chemically stripped and powder coated semi gloss black. Included are plated bearing covers and the ears that hold the outer end of the trailing arm to the body. Ready for bearing installation or great start for a five lug conversion. I may have some plated shafts to go with the trailing arms.
$125 per pair plus shipping. Can deliver to the March 7 Porsche swap meet in Anaheim CA.
Bruce
detoxcowboy
I have seen a pair of these awhile back and they are sweetly done..
df2931
You've been PM'd
drew5785
I'd be interested, Are you bringing them to the swapmeet still? WHere in anaheim is it at?
bdstone914
QUOTE(drew5785 @ Feb 23 2010, 07:00 AM) *

I'd be interested, Are you bringing them to the swapmeet still? WHere in anaheim is it at?

The swap meet is at the Phoenix Club in the area of the 57 and Ball Rd. I can bring them to the swap meet if they are paid for in advance. I have other inquiries. You are first in line for the second and last pair that I have. Where are you located. I have to go to OC this week and we may be able to meet.

Bruce
rymann
pm sent...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.