Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Want to Buy 2.0 Liter Fuel Injection System
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
JSL914
Looking for a reasonably priced fuel injection system for 2.0 liter 914. Don't need injectors but need everything else.
detoxcowboy
QUOTE(JSL914 @ Feb 21 2010, 04:16 PM) *

Looking for a reasonably priced fuel injection system for 2.0 liter 914. Don't need injectors but need everything else.

I have made a purchase and will be selling in a week or so, everything 2.0 from ecu to tail pipe, dead projects all machine work done w/ a ton of new parts including euro piston mahle and rebuilt cylinder heads ect, all work done by tuttles/rimco, all stock 2.0 injection, new oil cooler, rebuilt starter, alt, everything from one of the last ten made.. 75-76 though, (trans, clutch, exhaust ect.) keep it in mind and pm if thats what your looking for. you did'nt state which years though alot is interchangeable, some not, some with desighn efforts..
jmill
I've got one. 2.0 out of a 73 sitting in my garage. I can peel the injection stuff off of it for you. It ran when I pulled it a year ago. PM me if your interested.
JSL914
QUOTE(jmill @ Feb 21 2010, 08:10 PM) *

I've got one. 2.0 out of a 73 sitting in my garage. I can peel the injection stuff off of it for you. It ran when I pulled it a year ago. PM me if your interested.

John,
I'm interested and am looking for the whole system including the relay board, computer, throttle body, manifold pressure control, etc. If you have a complete system, how much do you want for it?
thanks,
Joel
JSL914
QUOTE(detoxcowboy @ Feb 21 2010, 07:24 PM) *

I have made a purchase and will be selling in a week or so, everything 2.0 from ecu to tail pipe, dead projects all machine work done w/ a ton of new parts including euro piston mahle and rebuilt cylinder heads ect, all work done by tuttles/rimco, all stock 2.0 injection, new oil cooler, rebuilt starter, alt, everything from one of the last ten made.. 75-76 though, (trans, clutch, exhaust ect.) keep it in mind and pm if thats what your looking for. you did'nt state which years though alot is interchangeable, some not, some with desighn efforts..

I believe the engine's out of a 74. My car came w/a 1.7 and I swapped it out. Something is wrong w/it and a couple of VW/914 mechanics have not been able to figure it out. So I decided to replace the whole FI system from computer to pressure sensors and injectors (but not the tailpipe).
detoxcowboy
QUOTE(JSL914 @ Feb 22 2010, 05:27 PM) *

QUOTE(detoxcowboy @ Feb 21 2010, 07:24 PM) *

I believe the engine's out of a 74. My car came w/a 1.7 and I swapped it out. Something is wrong w/it and a couple of VW/914 mechanics have not been able to figure it out. So I decided to replace the whole FI system from computer to pressure sensors and injectors (but not the tailpipe).

I want to help you first, I will sell you whatever I have but what seems to be the problem? If no one knowledgeable can figure it out I would suspect the ecu, you can test your mps easy enough. I have to assume your wiringing harness is good though most or at least my fuirst on looked like *&^% worked, worked better with a new replacement.. VacummLeaks? PM me on what it is or is'nt doing.. Don't just junk you fi completely cause there is a ghost, junk it one piece at a time. I am not telling what to do, and I am not motivated by money obviously, I will sell you what you need but lets hear wahats wrong first.. Joe
drew5785
I'm not sure how nice your looking for, but I have a 74 2.0 fuel injection, complete motor for sale on craigslist, heres a link

http://orangecounty.craigslist.org/pts/1613604257.html
JSL914
Thanks but I think the cost to ship it to Boston would be prohibitive.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.