Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Fuel Pump Source?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
jgara962
Does anyone know of a good source for either new or rebuilt fuel pumps? I looking for the older style that has one inlet and three outlets. I know AA has them but anyone else? I've checked Pelican, PMB, GPR, Paragon, Performance Products, and Raby.
jonferns
Check with GPR or High Performance House
dr914@autoatlanta.com
QUOTE(jgara962 @ Feb 21 2010, 09:33 PM) *

Does anyone know of a good source for either new or rebuilt fuel pumps? I looking for the older style that has one inlet and three outlets. I know AA has them but anyone else? I've checked Pelican, PMB, GPR, Paragon, Performance Products, and Raby.

The usual sources should have them. The problem is the cores no one ever sends them back. Plenty on the shelf
Cap'n Krusty
QUOTE(jgara962 @ Feb 21 2010, 08:33 PM) *

You're gonna be looking a long time. Most of 'em have one inlet and TWO outlets. The Cap'n
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.