Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS Five Lug Rear hubs 2 Pair $125 per pair
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
bdstone914
I have three pairs of rear hubs that were converted to five lug using OEM Porsche 45mm studs. This is a picture of a similar pair. The hubs were stripped and zinc plated. I also have 50mm and 65 mm studs for use with wheels that require spacers. I also have powder coated trailing arms for $125.
tat2dphreak
free icon_bump.gif

I have a pair from bdstone.
DanT
are these done on the early style gusseted hubs?
bdstone914
QUOTE(DanT @ Feb 24 2010, 01:01 PM) *

are these done on the early style gusseted hubs?

No, they are on the late type hubs. There is no strength with the late hubs. The thickness where they are drilled is thicker than it is on 944 rear hubs that are on a much heavier cars and will see more stress. I have had about 10 pairs of these made and sold with no problems.

Bruce

bekgroup
Bruce,,

These look very nice. What is a rough weight and / or approx. $ to ship here to Monterey.

Thanks,

Bill
kconway
Bump/Hi-Jack,
I have very similar hubs from PMB. I was wondering if these should be balanced before use? Seems there should be a heavy spot on these where you were able to use an existing hole?

Kev
bdstone914
QUOTE(bekgroup @ Feb 25 2010, 08:47 PM) *

Bruce,,

These look very nice. What is a rough weight and / or approx. $ to ship here to Monterey.

Thanks,

Bill

I ship by flat rate box for $10.35. Estimated weight is 6 pounds.

Bruce
fasthonda

I've also bought a set from Bruce. Machined Nicely. Thumbs up for Bruce. aktion035.gif
913B
Bruce are these available ?
00SEVEN
QUOTE(bdstone914 @ Feb 22 2010, 12:22 AM) *

I have three pairs of rear hubs that were converted to five lug using OEM Porsche 45mm studs. This is a picture of a similar pair. The hubs were stripped and zinc plated. I also have 50mm and 65 mm studs for use with wheels that require spacers. I also have powder coated trailing arms for $125.

PM sent
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.