Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Southeast 2010 happenings?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
girellr
any word on a 2010 Southest US gathering? Anything within days drive of Birmingham, AL? Ready to play. My 74 has been running great for 5 months - ready to play and show (or is it show and tell?)

Alabama 91teen
ME733
QUOTE(girellr @ Feb 22 2010, 02:21 PM) *

any word on a 2010 Southest US gathering? Anything within days drive of Birmingham, AL? Ready to play. My 74 has been running great for 5 months - ready to play and show (or is it show and tell?)

Alabama 91teen

.............so far as I can tell,....nothing is being planned. YET....damn.
blitZ
There is the MUSR, but it's not until the fall.

http://www.914world.com/bbs2/index.php?sho...9&hl=secret
carr914
You can drive to Florida and help me put my car back together in a couple of months. smash.gif

T.C.
Al Meredith
Lets keep this thread alive, We should put something together for the spring. Post some ideas: What is goung on at Road Atlanta? Vintage race , PCA event where we could just hang out . AL
PCA DE event at Barber March 5th wkend??

blitZ
The Mitty is always a good time at Road Atlanta. It's the last weekend of April.
carr914
QUOTE(blitZ @ Feb 22 2010, 09:23 PM) *

The Mitty is always a good time at Road Atlanta. It's the last weekend of April.

agree.gif
993inNC
If anyone is interested in co-mingling I am planning a Tail of the Dragon trip with the 993 guys over on Rennlist.com for the end of March (most likely Sat. the 27th). The more the merrier.
D1A3
I'm up for anything, so please keep me in the loop on anything that gets planned!
thenewwazoo
Downtown ATL meetup proposed!

http://www.914world.com/bbs2/index.php?showtopic=104137
bcheney
TC meant to say that you could come down to help him put his car together in a couple of years (not months)................
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.