Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB: Fiberglass Front Bumper and Fiberglass Rear Trunk
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
Cire
I found the fiberglass front hood and I found a fiberglass rear bumper... I just need the front bumper and the rear trunk hood. I would like the front bumper to be one without any holes for horns or lights. Just a straight flat fiberglass bumper would be outstanding! = )

Let me know whatcha got...

Eric
zambezi
QUOTE(Cire @ Feb 23 2010, 07:50 AM) *

I found the fiberglass front hood and I found a fiberglass rear bumper... I just need the front bumper and the rear trunk hood. I would like the front bumper to be one without any holes for horns or lights. Just a straight flat fiberglass bumper would be outstanding! = )

Eric

Eric,
I have a plain flat front bumper in fiberglass. It is new never mounted. I went through many variations of what I wanted in bumpers so I have this as an extra. It is the style where the top pad and bumper are molded all together. It is very light weight also if that is what you are after. The mounting tabs are molded in to the back side so all you would need to do is drill the holes to line up with your car. I would like 75.00 dollars plus shipping. (I paid around 100.00) I can get you pictures tonight if you want.
JIM
Cire
PM Sent. = )

QUOTE(zambezi @ Feb 23 2010, 07:45 AM) *

QUOTE(Cire @ Feb 23 2010, 07:50 AM) *

Eric

Eric,
I have a plain flat front bumper in fiberglass. It is new never mounted. I went through many variations of what I wanted in bumpers so I have this as an extra. It is the style where the top pad and bumper are molded all together. It is very light weight also if that is what you are after. The mounting tabs are molded in to the back side so all you would need to do is drill the holes to line up with your car. I would like 75.00 dollars plus shipping. (I paid around 100.00) I can get you pictures tonight if you want.
JIM

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.