Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WCR 2010 Head Count
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
biosurfer1
I am working with the base hotel (Harvey's) on a couple items and they have asked for a ball park head count for the event.

I am looking for a couple numbers, please reply only with your numbers as I'm trying to keep the fluff out of this thread.

If you are planning on attending WCR 2010 in Lake Tahoe:

1. Did you book a hotel room at Harvey's? (only Harvey's, other hotels are fine but please do not include here)

2. How many nights are you staying? (Any accommodations, not just Harvey's)

3. How many 914's are you bringing? (if you are hopeful to bring one, please include it)

4. Including yourself, how many people will be with you? (Only include non- world members, i.e. kids, significant others, etc)

Thanks guys...this will help nail down quite a few items.
biosurfer1
1. Yes

2. 3

3. 1

4. 2
montoya 73 2.0
1) Yes

2) 3

3) 1

4) 2
Rand
1. Yes booked at Harvey's
2. Three nights
3. One 914 (hopefully I'll have it by then)
4. Two people
Shade Tree
1. Did you book a hotel room at Harvey's? (only Harvey's, other hotels are fine but please do not include here)

Yes.

3 nights.

3. How many 914's are you bringing? (if you are hopeful to bring one, please include it)

1 on a trailer.

4. Including yourself, how many people will be with you? (Only include non- world members, i.e. kids, significant others, etc)

Michael N
1. Yes
2. Two nights.
3. One car.
4. Two

driving-girl.gif
ConeDodger
1. yes
2. 3
3. 1
4. 3 (one 12 year old)
Dr Evil

Yes

3, Thurs-Sat

Personally, none

RiqueMar

Doing today

3 Thursday-Saturday

2 Dads/Mine

SirAndy

1. Not yet

2. 3

3. 1

4. 2

idea.gif Andy
RJMII
edit: will post when I know for sure. smile.gif
biosurfer1
Thanks everyone..keep them coming.

If you could hold off posting until you are for sure coming, I would appreciate it.
SirAndy
QUOTE(biosurfer1 @ Feb 23 2010, 03:15 PM) *

If you could hold off posting until you are for sure coming, I would appreciate it.

confused24.gif

I know i will be there, i just haven't booked the hotel yet. That doesn't mean i'm not sure if i will be there or not.

It just means i have been too lazy to pick up the phone ...
rolleyes.gif Andy
biosurfer1
That's why I said to hold off if you weren't sure if you're coming, not hold off until you book a room... there is a difference biggrin.gif poke.gif

There isn't a deadline to post, more of a running tab of people coming. I just wanted people who were on the fence/waiting for vacation requests to come through/etc to hold off posting. The other thread has quite a few "I might come if this/that happens" and it's hard to get a accurate count there.

BTW, if anyone is not staying at Harvey's that perfectly fine, I'm just trying to get a ballpark number of how many rooms we are booking to use as leverage to get stuff we want from them:)

p.s. I know you're coming, who else is going to help Mark drive the Limo?!?
Joe Bob
I'll be participating but not staying at the hotel....I'm just down the road now.....
Rand
QUOTE(SirAndy @ Feb 23 2010, 03:49 PM) *
...i just haven't booked the hotel yet.

I've noticed that rates are going up and some room types are selling out. Better not put it off too long. poke.gif shades.gif smile.gif
McMark
Yes
Todd Enlund
It's up in the air, but probable:

1. No - I will sleep in my truck.

2. 3

3. 0

4. 1
Dr Evil
QUOTE(Todd Enlund @ Feb 23 2010, 07:56 PM) *

2. 3

3. 0

4. 1

Dont be an ass. You are at least sleeping on our floor smile.gif
Millerwelds
QUOTE(biosurfer1 @ Feb 23 2010, 01:25 PM) *

1. Did you book a hotel room at Harvey's?

Not Yet

2. How many nights are you staying?

3. How many 914's are you bringing?

4. Including yourself, how many people will be with you?

Todd Enlund
QUOTE(Dr Evil @ Feb 23 2010, 05:06 PM) *

2. 3

3. 0

4. 1

I bought a top for my truck, and I have a mattress that can go in the back aktion035.gif
Dr Evil
QUOTE(Todd Enlund @ Feb 23 2010, 09:07 PM) *

QUOTE(Dr Evil @ Feb 23 2010, 05:06 PM) *

2. 3

3. 0

4. 1

I bought a top for my truck, and I have a mattress that can go in the back aktion035.gif

Fine. Then you can get some in private wink.gif Youc an use our shower to wash the VD off your uglies.
proto31

No

Three, Thurs-Sat

Two

montoya 73 2.0
QUOTE(Dr Evil @ Feb 23 2010, 06:23 PM) *

Fine. Then you can get some in private wink.gif Youc an use our shower to wash the VD off your uglies.

blink.gif lol-2.gif
biosurfer1
QUOTE(proto31 @ Feb 23 2010, 06:30 PM) *

No

Three, Thurs-Sat

Two

How are you bringing two 914's by yourself?
computers4kids

Yes

2, Friday, and Sat. eve

Elliot Cannon
1. yes

2. three

3. one

4. one
strawman
1. Yes

2. Three

3. Probably none sad.gif

4. Three (yours truly, wife Nancy, and 13-y.o. daughter Cassidy)
TROJANMAN
jcd914
1. Yes

2. Three

3. Probably none

4. Two

Jim
JRust

I am working with the base hotel (Harvey's) on a couple items and they have asked for a ball park head count for the event.

I am looking for a couple numbers, please reply only with your numbers as I'm trying to keep the fluff out of this thread.

If you are planning on attending WCR 2010 in Lake Tahoe:

1. Did you book a hotel room at Harvey's? (only Harvey's, other hotels are fine but please do not include here) Yes Harvey's through Expedia

2. How many nights are you staying? 3 nights Thur, Fri, Sat

3. How many 914's are you bringing? 1 with a possible tow rig?

4. Including yourself, how many people will be with you? 2 Myself & my wife

Hope that helps biggrin.gif
VegasRacer
No
DNHunt
1. Yes

2. 3 nights

3. 1

4. 2
Justinp71
1. Nope

2. Fri-Sun

3. 1

4. 2
jim_hoyland
1. Si
2. 3
3. 1
4. 1
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.