Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTT: for LE front valance
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
jonferns
I'm looking for a LE style front valance, repro or not doesn't matter. I have lots of parts to trade, so let me know what you have and what you need. Thanks! bye1.gif
detoxcowboy
QUOTE(Jon Fernandes @ Feb 23 2010, 01:46 PM) *

I'm looking for a LE style front valance, repro or not doesn't matter. I have lots of parts to trade, so let me know what you have and what you need. Thanks! bye1.gif

Flat out the best is at apearance and performance.. morph is his id on this site..

I have had it in black polished and it is perfect, i have also had pelican parts and it needed to be painted and basically sucked. A&P used an original to mold from..

http://www.914ap.com/products.php

Click to view attachment
jonferns
Looking for something cheaper and used, and possibly trade for it. bye1.gif But thanks!
jonferns
Looking for something cheaper and used, and possibly trade for it. bye1.gif But thanks!
jonferns
icon_bump.gif
kkid
How about this?
Click to view attachmentClick to view attachment

It's a used repro with some minor scratches. It came with my car when I purchesed 2 years ago. But I've chosen to go to the original.

So far I can't think of anything to trade for it. Sell it at $60 shipped.

Let me know

Thanks!
tat2dphreak
I have one that needs some repairs. it's pretty bad, but you can have it for actual shipping+ box cost.
jonferns
Thanks Wayne smilie_pokal.gif I'll send you a PM.
kkid
PM sent
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.