Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB Warm air sheetmetal and shift rod
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
914ltd
I need a couple sets of the 73-74 warm air guides. The right, triangular piece 022-119-355 also fits earlier but I am mainly wanting the left, 022-119-356B which has the hump going over the top of the shift rod. The photos are the ones I want. Earlier went under the rod and will not lay flat on a surface.
Also need late rear shift rods 914-424-063-00 in good usable condition, not bent, welded, excessively worn or rusted and the taper pin hole not drilled out. Please PM me with price with shipping. Thanks! Brad Mayeur 309-694-1797
URY914
PM sent
markb
If you don't find them, we have some here.
Oldgit
I also need just one of the LEFT warm air guides (tinware) 022-119-356B
[which has the hump going OVER the top of the shift rod. The photos above show the one I want. Earlier went under the rod and will not lay flat on a surface.]

Will take a good used part, or a sensibly priced new one, but need it posting to UK.

I did bid on one on eBay (in US), but lost out to a last-minute bid. The seller had said: -
"That piece of tin will fit in a medium flat rate box. I think it's a little less than $15.00 US for shipping via US Postal Service - First Class International Postage."
That is if he got it right.

I had a look on the GPR Parts website - they show shift-rods, but I couldn't find any tinware.

If you can help please PM me.
raw1298
I just got the left side off of ebay from AA. 24.00Should be recieving it this week. Says there are 8 left.
914ltd
I've gathered enough of these parts for now. Thank you all! Brad Mayeur
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.